How to advance the topspeed

Started by T1xhop
26/10/2007 10:10
Page 2 of 2
sylar27/11/2007 23:18

what should i use for better topspeed / longjumping m_filter 1 or 0 ?

NumB28/11/2007 01:38

I had 250lj rec & lost all skills. Then in some-time swithed normal strafes 2 circle strafes & I just made 248block today second time in my live. :))

Nekso28/11/2007 05:38

Whats better for LJing m_filter 1 or 0 ?

T1xhop28/11/2007 10:37

m_filter 0 with slow sens,i think

yYy.Je PR@BR@28/11/2007 21:12

What your are think about guide of the topspeed in air ? :D

Aly00728/11/2007 21:14

m_filter 0 if u use usb mouse
m_filter 1 if u use ps2 mouse

Vyrus29/11/2007 19:46

It's stupid when people just say something as if it was a self-evidence.

Aly007 could you state some reasons to support your claim of m_filter "x" (x=0 or 1) being better with usb or ps2. I myself have used m_filter 1 with MX310 (USB) for couple years and I can't think of any reason why it would be better as 0.

clair mapper29/11/2007 19:52

reduce the gap between A and D while strafing.
dunno u can understand this.. airspeed goes up when u moving mouse and pressing A or D, so dont rest anytime

PurpLeRaiN


that's why circle strafes are considered less effective, right?

st0ka29/11/2007 21:26

dunno whether they're less effective but as far as i remember omg0 did 254 lj, 260 cj and 270 weird lj with circular strafes ;>

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.