Guys, guys, guys top5?!
nice post scary :)
When I started kz like 2 years + ago, The top15 was T3dBundy , Target- , Fikon , kimo and a0ke.
I think those jumpers were and will always be the best.
There was also other jumpers like you scary, SuPa who was one of the best bhoper, Frei, loty, omilo and a lot of other. I think it was the best kz period.
So my top 5 is :
1) kimo
2) T3dBundy
3) tarGet-
4) FikoN
5) a0ke
I hope we'll see someday a new demo from one of those guys
[ Edited 11/13/07 - 19:32:24 ]
When i look at a demo all that matters is the style, and I just love targets climbing style! That's why he's my favourite player!
I'm truly amazed by ted's demos, but i dont really like his demos cause of his style, but there is one demo I really loved: kz_man_temple_t3dbundy_xxxx!
peace!
forgot to mention a0ke, his style pwns too!
[ Edited 11/14/07 - 00:32:17 ]
I just wanne say target dident go innactive at first he was banned for cheating :F
T3d
Zhady
Target
No one else can be compared to them!
like PuppetZ^ already said, this is no thread for just posting your top5, read scarys post pls..
(i will delete such replys now)
Right you are Z0ck3r, but I we've had a lot of good replies in this one :)
FikoN is banned from the website, read his weekly post.. top5:
1. a0ke
2. t3d
3. Alts!cH
4. Helferlein
5. FikoN
I wrote this top5 because I appreciated to watch those kind of demos when kzmaps.co.uk and kreedz.com was alive :) Love the old days. But scary, I think you're acting like you think you got so much influence here.. Sure you got a big knowledge about kz but! Don't rate yourself, let other people do that. You're still a nice mate tho :)
But today, zhady is the king. He's the best now, atm :) FOOD EDIT WILL COME
EDIT: zhady showed that he's the king, he beated hard bhop maps and hard/extreme maps in nice times :) And it's good that you do a serious thread and not a yes/no thread!
[ Edited 11/14/07 - 18:49:28 ]
DHT- I don't act like I have a lot of influence on this site, I just state my opinion based on my knowledge. Sometimes that just smarter than writting before thinking.
If anyone of us should stop, you should stop acting like you are a mate of FikoN. I don't know where you get it from.
But I think a lot of people in here apreciate that I write a bit of history in my threads instead of saying "Target sucks, t3d's the best, what do you guys think smileysmileysmileystarbigletters!!!111".
ya its apreciated:D
[ Edited 11/20/07 - 18:45:40 ]
Nice that you answer for FikoN. Very nice. Well you said in a weekly that you was the man with the most knowledge about kz.. Like I said, let other people judge your knowledge and don't do it yourself.
I'm off this discussion, flame me, do whatever you want SCARY.
[ Edited 11/21/07 - 16:49:34 ]
Then stop writing to me if you can't handle a diskussion.
1. FikoN always hated you, no offence. But he did.
2. I think people have judged me as one of the people with most knowledge. I've been headleader of XJ weekly's in a year or something. I've been around in 3-4 years. Very few people can be put in comparison to me. Etc. me and faker almost started at the same time.
But if anyone feels bad about me posting some history or stating my opinion. I'd be glad to hear why.
Hmmh, I kinda agree with most people here. tarGet-'s jumping was just so smooth, and i really liked his speed. That is mostly because i didn't watch many demos, only a few demos. About the cups (what ndR was talking about), honestly I feel tarGet- sucked at them. When i was playing my very first cup, and I was a noob, I was really close to beat him :O
Hmmh, I kinda agree with most people here. tarGet-'s jumping was just so smooth, and i really liked his speed. That is mostly because i didn't watch many demos, only a few demos. About the cups (what ndR was talking about), honestly I feel tarGet- sucked at them. When i was playing my very first cup, and I was a noob, I was really close to beat him :O
what a bs like he sucks in cups because u almost won once
I haven't been here back when tarGet was really active, so I can only judge from the demos I have from him today. If you check the date of most of his demos, you'll see that they are from 2006 most of them, back when he was active. And he still got some records left which I really doubt anyone would touch.
When you watch tarGet's records, you feel so comfortable, he has got "the style", the control, the knowledge of the maps he plays. He's got all the package. I've NEVER seen anyone just be a little bit close to his speed.
There's probably something in what Murvelman says about the suddenly demoreleases, but I just think that's a little part of why people choose tarGet as their favourite climber.
If tarGet wanted to do it, he could beat all +1 min existing records. Noone higher than tarGet, in my opinion.
P.S. my best argument would be "just watch a few demos of tarGet".
Love your threads scary :D
im so so so so so so really agree with u!!!
tarGet can beat almost of existing records if he want
sorry for my bad english
i just want to say that tarGet is and will be the only one best jumper!!!
GJ, nice post.
I started to play kz because of a cup we had on a quite big LAN where a0ke, ofc, won the cup. I was so impressesd by him, and i wondered how the heck he could be so fast. And i thought i would like to be like a0ke one day. Well, i didnt compete against a0ke on the kz cup, i competed against one of his clan members(original cs) and where goddamn close to beat him(x-ray). And then they were in the final, x-ray didnt stand a chance against a0ke.
Thats why a0ke is and will only be the one kz player for me. <3 a0ke. But then he went inactive to play WoW :(
This maybe isnt the most interesting post.
Originally posted by tjubbyI just wanne say target dident go innactive at first he was banned for cheating :F
T3d
Zhady
Target
No one else can be compared to them!
I agree with that.
But imo, zhady should be number 1, he masters 90% of all elements in KZ if not 100%. He got 80some demos to prove it. If the question is whos the best KZ player? zhady ofc, and best bhoper? Z0ck3rOO7 and etcetc..
tarGet cheated some demos, but the demos that were not cheated were awesome, esp kz_kzfr_statueofliberty and kzcn_shanghai_museum and jump bug ! :). tarGet was the best kz player of the world.
1: tarGet
2: ndR
3: T3dBundy
4: Z0ck3rOO7 or tjubby
5: zhady (xtreme player)
Please log in to post replies.