A invisible error?

Started by makeee
13/11/2007 14:27
Page 2 of 2
dEMolite mapper14/11/2007 10:56

when it goes back to the menu look in the console there should be problem printed.

makeee14/11/2007 15:23

WARNING: texture lump "mario_box_klbl" not found
WARNING: texture lump "mario_box_kntgl" not found
WARNING: texture lump "mario_box_mobr" not found
WARNING: texture lump "mario_box_utro" not found
WARNING: texture lump "mario_mario_mar" not found
WARNING: texture lump "mario_tavla_fiv" not found
WARNING: texture lump "mario_tavla_six" not found

Host_Error: PF_precache_model_I: Model 'models/p_m249.mdl' failed to precache because the item count is over the 512 limit

Can it be that? :P, and how do I fix them?, on the textures, do I have to separate them and do 2 different wads?
[ Edited 11/14/07 - 15:34:03 ]

dEMolite mapper14/11/2007 16:22

Host_Error: PF_precache_model_I: Model 'models/p_m249.mdl' failed to precache because the item count is over the 512 limit

You bumped the map full with entitys which goes over 512. Count the entitys together and when you are over 512 remove some of them in your hammer

makeee14/11/2007 16:57

Is it any way too see how many entitys I have right now?, so I know how many I shall remove.

dEMolite mapper14/11/2007 18:37

Count the point- & solidentities together. if you get a count over 512, then you need to lower them.

clair mapper14/11/2007 20:14

i had this problem too. combine entities that are close by and the same, and delete things that are not needed at all. i think i actually got rid of 50 this way :D

makeee14/11/2007 20:55

hehe ok:P I shall delete some lights and stuffs now ;)

makeee15/11/2007 16:20

It worked :D, thank you very much! ^^

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.