kz_kreedz4fun_holohopz

Started by Juhmp
13/11/2007 17:39
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
faker mapper15/11/2007 08:42

Actually I think you learned your lesson, so we're going to check the map again if you re-submit it.

But as far as I see (some people already voted before we saw the map running on that public server) you shouldn't expect too much, because even tho you've put a lot of work into this map without any doubt, you're still at the beginning of your mapping career and this map looks still pretty plain and like a beginners map (no offense).

Whatever, if you resubmit it we'll check it again and give you the full results...
[ Edited 11/15/07 - 08:44:08 ]

THe NiNJa16/11/2007 19:47

I just made this map to get into that clan, so it does not matter. I also think it sucks. I've already started working on my next map.. Hope you can accept that..

Juhmp17/11/2007 18:29

Ok

-Closed-

Page 2 of 2