Abbreviations of the KZ World
Originally posted by JohnnyBdkz = digital-kz ( http://digital-tech.co.uk )
w00t jb got net back!! :)
ncie thread btw
kzf = kz-friends ( http://kz-friends.net ) (Team)
hkz-huikreedz
HJAHAHAHAAH hui in bulgarian means dick :D:D:D
and Russian O.O :D,but I right :)
I can verify that epoint was a clan. I was in it, i would say 2004/5 maybe? just played in cal, d4pt and merlino bought the map for fun.
faw = fun at war
faw = fun at war
mto , mentalo ( mapper )
kz-sca has a jumping team now too.
oh so thats what it means!
Insilio team change site link:
http://insilio-kz.com/e107/news.php
faw = fun at war
ckZ > climbers-kreedz please add it ;]
da brotherhood (mysql & aleksey. mappers)
6fd= Six feet deep (Clan) http://www.6fd.net/
rs = Real-Strike (Shoting clan with Jump section, website is off)
c2l = climb to life
what is "TJ" ?
Trick Jump ?
yes... :)
Please log in to post replies.