kz_c2l_icebean 90%

Started by s0liD mapper
18/11/2007 17:28
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
s0liD mapper18/11/2007 17:28

Well hi,

Some days ago I was asked for making a map for one french community called c2l.. =)

So this is what ive made for them.. hope you like it
Imo its kinda cool and fun to play

Screens:

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6

Thanks for youre feedback! <3
[ Edited ]

pacMan mapper18/11/2007 17:31

year nice map :D gjgj

Murvelman18/11/2007 17:32

A bean made of ice...
Well it looks ok, i hope the jumps aren't the same old bean jumps?

ndR moviemaker Tournament #218/11/2007 17:41

A bean made of ice...
Well it looks ok, i hope the jumps aren't the same old bean jumps?

Murvelman


I hope so!
I want this oldschool feeling while playing that map :p

fizzL18/11/2007 17:43

wow , looks awesome

perdoo18/11/2007 17:49

Look sexi =D
I love your mapping style ;-)

colix mapper18/11/2007 17:51

zomg nice gj dude cant w8 for it :D and yeah i also hope that the jumps rent the same :up:

s0liD mapper18/11/2007 17:51

exactly murvelman a bean made of ice nothing special

stinnZ mapper18/11/2007 18:40

simple but still clevor I love it

FailED`18/11/2007 19:36

Nice idea i cant wait to play it :up:

Murvelman18/11/2007 20:56

The screens give me a Tim Burton-feeling :D

SnOOOpY18/11/2007 21:51

LOL gj s0liD O_o

hose18/11/2007 22:41

yeah looks really nicq solid!
btw.. can you upload your playermodels for me? *g*

sl!De18/11/2007 23:29

looks awsome!! nice solid!
at screen3 the last ring, are these highjumps or normal lj´s?

and get rid of these fu..ing spikes :) we all hate them!

Murvelman19/11/2007 00:23


and get rid of these fu..ing spikes :) we all hate them!

sl!De

I don't :D

Fact or Fiction19/11/2007 00:25

<3 oldschool
nice.. :P~

dEMolite mapper19/11/2007 13:39

i like your other project much more ;) because this is missing something :/

s0liD mapper19/11/2007 13:58

@ sl!De : Those are not long jumps and I wont remove the spikes because you dont even know why they are there! ;)

@ f0ne : Bender Model's just download the models they are pretty cool ;)

hose19/11/2007 14:56

yeah word murvelmann
spikes are not as bad as many people think...they are ez to jump if you concentrate on that

@solid
thank you =)

maniac19/11/2007 16:08

gj s0liD! <3
looks cool <- ;) - i like it!... :)

Page 1 of 2