kz_c2l_icebean 90%

Started by s0liD mapper
18/11/2007 17:28
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
Juhmp19/11/2007 17:35

im a good model ;)

nice work solid

Shunkilley19/11/2007 21:30

I've played it (beta test), very niiice map! Thanx a lot s0liD <3 and Cya on the next c2L map 8-)

sambb19/11/2007 22:04

beans = odlschool and oldschool ftw! I'm looking forward to it :)

s0liD mapper20/11/2007 07:22

Ok its almost finished just to add signs and a minimap!

bakeLit20/11/2007 10:49

G33K idea i think :)) love Juhmp model :D:D

kzno`Psycho21/11/2007 15:47

The map looks pretty sweet s0liD, gj

elITe^22/11/2007 20:08

I didn't see the snowman in the version you sent me :/ I want a snowman in it :P

PepoMerca22/11/2007 20:59

:o nice work solid!

BooLiSH22/11/2007 22:57

I didn't see the snowman in the version you sent me :/ I want a snowman in it :P

elITe^



cool idea... maybe some little snowman models all over the map or expecting you at the finish ;)

AnDmAsTe23/11/2007 13:48

nice work :D

cant wait to play it looks really good!

tb mapper23/11/2007 14:57

Snowman thats cool! i want to play with snowballs :D

Volsfootball23/11/2007 16:58

you always want to play with balls thunderbird....very nice map s0lid

nutWine23/11/2007 17:38

oldschool <3

bakeLit25/11/2007 11:32

Love the penguins ! :D

Aly00705/12/2007 20:00

wtf 1030 ? :( rofl

Juhmp05/12/2007 20:31

Map Released

-Close-

1030 Please change your avatar

Page 2 of 2