de_cbble new (or old...) trickjump
As topic said.
And here it is:
http://www.speedyshare.com/377754449.html
http://aycu16.webshots.com/image/32975/2001251995677803320_rs.jpg
old easy trickjump done with awp by PuppetZ!
Good shit! :up:
peace!
[ Edited ]
pic pls :)
Now i've update with pic
[ Edited 11/18/07 - 18:08:08 ]
Didn't think it was possible, but after like 4 tries, I sat on the box :O
[ Edited 11/18/07 - 18:17:20 ]
lol nice
Sorry, where start and finish is ?
Pulsar! you see pic.. redline starts.. there u start running.. ah wtf! download movie and see how it goes ;)
WoW! Really new and nice jump ! I think one of the latest new jump on de_ maps :D
Nevermind, I found out now .. Nice one, but it seems kinda random :/
Did it with awp
http://www.sendspace.com/file/n2pjg3
[ Edited 11/18/07 - 18:45:50 ]
yea its random. its not hard to do with, for you as an example, with awp. its just to get the cj duckjump thing right. If you do, you could probably jump it bw with awp etc.
nice, gj perfofming it, i had been trying it long time ago and thoungt it was imp
[ Edited 11/18/07 - 19:33:45 ]
lol older then paradise ... i send like 2 month ago K1RA a demo of it because i thought he will put it in his movie .. but he dissapeared
[ Edited 11/18/07 - 20:12:20 ]
new easy trickjump found and first performed by flayer
come down
u can never know that.
not all post his found jumps.
so stop this self-aggrandizement in the "new jump" threads :S
ontopic: nice jump ...
new easy trickjump found and first performed by flayer
sry, old :down:
old? :D thats new for me
Nevermind, I found out now .. Nice one, but it seems kinda random :/
Did it with awp
http://www.sendspace.com/file/n2pjg3
did it with 2 awp's
try it without cj :E
I haven't seen it until today, I thought it was impossible because of the thing that force you to do duckjump.
troublemaker: eat switzercheese, bro ;)
stonec0ld: how come nobody have post it before? how come i didn't know it? :D
akkord: yeah sure, and i am the former of the cj-technique :'( (no offense)
it's useful in hns and it's a fun jump :)
if bibo can do it backwards-sideways-and-upsidedown-with-99awps at the same time, i couldn't care less :) it is easy.. as i said in mainpost.. just cj duckjump then no strafe.. but it's "new" in my opinion
to everybody: we're very sorry to post a jump that many haven't seen *not*
I think you just talk bullshit :)
because if it was old i should knew it, believe me :)
and instead of say "bah, old..."
or "i did that when i was 3"
give evidence/proof that is OLDER than this.. not newer, that doesn't make any sense.. give good evidence so I can remove this thread. :!
[ Edited 11/18/07 - 22:45:20 ]
it has been posted before, but with bhop from the other side.
.. give good evidence so I can remove this thread. :!
new easy trickjump found and first performed by flayer,
remove this :!
seak found it
[ Edited 11/19/07 - 00:04:19 ]
Please log in to post replies.