de_cbble new (or old...) trickjump

Started by Ic3cLiMbeR-
18/11/2007 17:38
Page 2 of 2
Bibo19/11/2007 01:01

.... do you really think all the "new" jumps are actually new? do you really think all the "new" jumps can be called "jumps"? do you really think all these guys saying "old" actually knew the jump? well here it is

NO

Pulsar!19/11/2007 06:51

No one posted this jump before him.. So he was first and it is new.

qewi19/11/2007 09:16

Ic3cLiMbeR ofc some1 may have done it, it's new for me but accept that others have done it before! Some are lying, some are not. And I'm pretty sure you dont know all the jumps as you say. Why care so much when some1 says they've done it before? But like i mentioned, new for me! :D GJ

akkord mapper19/11/2007 10:32

do you really think all these guys saying "old" actually knew the jump? well here it is

NO

Bibo

sorry but i really did it and send to K1RA :D if he would be here he would say that 100% :(

I can give you my gmail account at IRC where you can download the jump from the sent emails .. at 21 september SO ITS DONE BEFORE AND THATS IT !

Also i didnt really thought it was hard when i did it .. and i remember that i saw something in the forum about this jump too .. so i didnt post it !

[ Edited 11/19/07 - 10:34:29 ]

FLR19/11/2007 13:14

Can I just say something to you guys?
WHY THE HELL DO YOU ALLWAYS HAVE TO THROW CRAP ON PEOPLE!?

I didn't know it before I tried it. I had never seen about it and never heard about it. I just assumed that no one had done it before, and I thought that I would be nice and tell you guys about it, cuz everyone _DOESN'T_ know about _ALL_ jumps.

Why does the "F*ck off, this is old ye lil noob, this is old" attitude exist here on XJ? I thought that this community existed to share jumps between players.

Now, I don't blame all of ya, cuz some of you are actually nice. I usually don't get this aggressive, but I couldn't just watch comments like this:

"remove this, seak found it."
Really, how come he'd never posted it so others knew about it?

I don't have anything against seaK, I think he is/was a rly good jumper.

BUT. As I said, why haven't this jump been in a movie? How come there is no other demo about this jump?
I haven't seen a movie or a demo.

Well, if this isn't the first time this jump is discovered, this is the first time its posted and comes with a demo imo.

Sry if I offended some one, if you don't think you should take in this, don't. But think about the attitude!
I don't think that all people here want to meet people that bully them. Don't, there is no need to.

GG // over and out

wima19/11/2007 13:17

too lazy to read, found that jump with seak about one year ago. With bhop from the other side.

FailED`19/11/2007 15:21

too lazy to read, found that jump with seak about one year ago. With bhop from the other side.

wima

and have you ever published it? you are example of "***" which FLR is talking about, think before you post BS

akkord mapper19/11/2007 15:29

yea ok you posted it here, and thats very nice, but why do you need to say that you where the on who first performed it? just ask if its old or new .. and the community will tell.

maniac19/11/2007 16:06

new for me! gj flr! :)

puppetz mapper19/11/2007 16:35

My god, this thread is redicilous .. Who cares if it's old or new? There's no reason to tell people it's old man, get over this "new or old" shit .. Some people can't handle that a jump is new so they try to sound clever by saying something like "I think it's old, I might have seen it in a movie ..", or then they just say it's old because there is another jump around that which is old ..

The important thing is just to share these things, it's not like a pole when people post jumps .. But guys, if you want to prevent these "old!" comments just don't write "new jump bla bla" ..

People should just be happy that someone want to share these things, it's really depressing posting jumps if you get these comments all the time .. It's like being a seller for some magazine that noone wants to subscrice to.

:down:

remo19/11/2007 18:36

not everyone is so childish and go to xj forum and post hurra ive found new jump call it my own:S .. maybe thats the reason why they didnt posted?

FailED`19/11/2007 19:26

not everyone is so childish and go to xj forum and post hurra ive found new jump call it my own:S .. maybe thats the reason why they didnt posted?

remo

Maybe thats NOT a reason for take offence to someone who does? I dont say its good to call jump its anyons own, but if you havent figured out yet, this forum topic says:
"You have a new trickjump/shortcut or a nice demo on a map but it can't be put in the record section? Show off!"
:E
[ Edited 11/19/07 - 19:27:06 ]

st0ka19/11/2007 20:43

all this crap about one word - "new" grow up...
it's NEW FOR ME and I'm HAPPY that you shared it with us :)
P.S. word PuppetZ^

pRopaaNS mapper19/11/2007 21:11

lol ! :D Yea, akkord showed me demo 2 months before... :) How i remember, he sad what he didn`t want to make topic about this jump because the same reason, what someone again will write "old", "it was in blabla movie" etc... xD

Ic3cLiMbeR-20/11/2007 00:33

it has been posted before, but with bhop from the other side.

Count


i like you Count, but could you please link? :)
it's not worth search for "cbble" in "forum" to many threads..

and to ya'll other:

Well then we know that next time we post a jump that we have found we say "old jump performed by all-foolish-kids-which-is-making-a-big-freakin'-conversation-of-one-guy-that-is-just-a-little-bit-overhappy that he found a cool jump that he thought was impossible"

And bibo, you're maybe good, but your ain't the shit.
the best thing that canada have given to earth is not bibo, it's Elisa Cuthbert
And if this jump is old how come it is not as famous as the smallrock-nukejump-terrorsistroof? huh?
i don't really care if somebody did it with bhop from another side..
for one year ago Count hadn't explored cj.
this is not with cj :) who know, what would be best in a hnsmatch? :) or maybe what is the most beauty to have in a jumpmovie? a bhop or a "cj + duckjump"? ;)

And why does nobody here around whine about "cj" is called Countjump because Count is the founder? :)
isn't it maybe samething almost? somebody maybe have done cj before whitout the knowledge that it gave more speed? :!

I'm just tryin' be logical.. sorry for my attitude now i stop and i really hope you guys think what you're doin'.

As flayer said: on xj does two kinds of people excist, badasses and nice people..
I just want to say: thanks to the nice people that is hangin' around here!
It's nice to have you here.
e.g P, R, W

EDIT: and by the way, if flayer was not the first performer and i wasn't the second on bhoping-from-otherside we maybe was it on our own way? :)
actually i don't understand why all is so picky when somebody said they have found/first done/done a jump?
are they just mad that they didn't found it themselves?
Think of it. Peace!
[ Edited 11/20/07 - 00:38:37 ]

StoneCold mapper20/11/2007 00:55

say not that something, or someone, the first of any jump, somewhere has made, if you are not sure ...We are all nice people, and you like to clarify :)

FLR20/11/2007 11:30

Well, we've got a summary:
The jump isn't new, it's old. But it's old because of bhop, not CJ+duckjump.

But, as PuppetZ^ said, I can't say I was first to perform it, but I can say I was the first one to do it with CJ+duckjump.
If anyone isn't good with that, tell me.

And can we just stop complaining on the topic, and focus on the main thing instead. Btw, now you guys know about the jump, the thread has done its, its finished.

Would you guys felt better if we'd called the thread:
"de_cbble trickjump, done by Flayer with CJ+duckjump"?

And I agree with the folks that say its redicilous to say:
"Old", "Did it months ago" etc.

Just say something like:
"already found, but GJ for finding it" instead.
Thats nicer to hear and the thread starter won't feel like the "magazine seller".

FIX THE ATTITUDE ON XJ!

NumB20/11/2007 12:26

New 4 me, but I hate cj. :D Gj anyway.

Mr.Eiht20/11/2007 12:40

also never saw it before ,
nice work FLR ( and akkord and PuppetZ )
thankx 4 sharing this jump with the community!
( Yes, it`s possible to be polite )

Dragon20/11/2007 13:45

You can't really spoil anything by saying the jump is new for you. At least you give credit to the guy who found it. What's the point of saying it's old ? I don't think you will appear more experienced to the others. Say it for yourself, if you really need this pseudo-self-confidence boost. Spend more time putting people up than down.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.