LJ rec @ kz_cg_gloomy
Wath u LJ rec with gravity ? :p
ndR have done 1060 and 1055 CJ
but me 1005.. :/
Nice idea Stonecold :]
[ Edited ]
hate it :D but I made 1010
1070 LJ >.<
Zocker did 1100 CJ
1070 LJ >.<
Zocker did 1100 CJ
@ the final version???
1060 :down:
Did 1085 :)) and 1090 :)) If u want i can rec a dem if i have skill :D
1070 LJ 1090 CJ
1100 cj, 1085 lj 2nd try :o
No demo, no proof!
plz post demos of it :( I want to see your crazy strafing :p
1090 cj
http://www.sendspace.com/file/15e35r 1100cj
did 1100lj too but no dem, gonna rerec soon
lol I wrote "AGG SONE SCHEISSE" in Z0ck3rs demo!
I did only 1035lj :(
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mzdz86
1100 lj and kinda ez :S
Ye, 1100 ..
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bgatbx
nice strafes Bibo O_o
http://www.sendspace.com/file/t1w6fr
1100 cj 2nd try.
cj is uber easy on this, be a man and try lj....
made 1100 with lj and uber ugly strafes, so it can't be that hard anyway
http://home.arcor.de/thafak0r/gloom.rar
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mzdz86
1100 lj and kinda ez :S
wow :o niceeee
[ Edited 11/26/07 - 01:32:01 ]
1040lj max ._.
Can some/any of the people that did 1100 or a little less do a demo with showkeys.
Please ^^
Please log in to post replies.