LJ rec @ kz_cg_gloomy

Started by beuhnoix
25/11/2007 19:24
Page 2 of 2
~Kulsprutor~26/11/2007 05:19

CJ 1100
LJ 1090

Z0ck3rOO7

Incorrect format for file ./languages/ru.txt on line 1.
Format is "variable name[tab]value" =(
U link does not work.... @sendspace pls

StoneCold mapper26/11/2007 08:48

damn, too ez for the pro`s

tjubby26/11/2007 09:59

1100 lj was ez :(

make a new map stonecold with longer jumps

Scary Tournament #226/11/2007 13:10

It's so nice when someone posts a lj dare challenge, Bibo always screws it totally up.

Good job Bibo, keep it up, lovely strafes :P

bakeLit26/11/2007 14:31

Someone could do this special map from 1080~1200 imo :)

sbzvln Tournament #226/11/2007 16:56

It's so nice when someone posts a lj dare challenge, Bibo always screws it totally up.

Good job Bibo, keep it up, lovely strafes :P

scary


not just bibo made it lol

bakeLit26/11/2007 18:33

I need to know the gravity which is there... My friend makes a map :D

Fliborecord holder Tournament #230/11/2007 14:37

I think i did the last one in mapchecks too.

NaRCoTiQ02/12/2007 18:55

only 1075 LJ :(

puppetz mapper28/12/2007 19:44

Sorry for bumping, but I made 1100 with famas, so I think we need a special map for these. It's pretty nice for practicing your strafes, IMO .. Way better than normal longjumps.

StoneCold mapper28/12/2007 19:50

i will make a map with more jumps

st0ka28/12/2007 20:42

Originally posted by PuppetZ^
Sorry for bumping, but I made 1100 with famas, so I think we need a special map for these. It's pretty nice for practicing your strafes, IMO .. Way better than normal longjumps.

gimme these strafes!:D

joel28/12/2007 21:41

ITS just impossible to get 1100 ,, i split up my strafes after 7-9 strafes

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.