fof_countjumps
for each who like countjumps and need 260+
No uber nice and awesome details in map, but this map has really good fps, so gl for your jumping.
Regular blocks 255-276
Wide blocks 257-276
Screens:
Screen 1
Screen 2
Screen 3
Map:
troublemakers ftp ;)
Have fun! :x
p.s.: this is not an official or smth map. This is just for training and/or jumping ;) Enjoy!
[ Edited ]
If i had a dollar for every countjump map ever made, i would have like 10 dollars.
Instead of wasting your time on a pointless CJ map, build an official map FoF! <3
this is 1,5h of wasting my time, btw I can't see any possibilities for creating an official one. (I think xj doesn't need it ? Actually we really need and official one, but xj admins doesn't say anything, so looks like we don't need ;) ) I think u understand what I mean.
yeah, theyre not doing anything about the fact (lol pun) that they need one. i love the wide jumps... i need them for countjump. if an official map becomes released, i hope they have wide jumps like that!
wow nice news, we'll see a new kz_countjumps soon!
gJ, maybe block textures would be little better and grass looks too colorful, gl to finish it! :)
nice map good looking good job FoF
for whoever it concerns, there already was a kz_countjumps submitted, but we didn't check it because XJ doesn't need a CJ map :P
fof how far are you at the countjumps already ? 261 262? xDD
P.S nice map for training cj ^-^
[ Edited 11/30/07 - 07:16:28 ]
offtopic akkrod, but I'm practicing at 262 atm ^^
GJ FoF :) but raver cjs were nicer :))))))
GJ FoF :) but raver cjs were nicer :))))))
always
but why 276??? :D
Why dont the wide ljs start at 255 as well?
o__________________________________O
jesus, ppl don't take this map as a good one, this is just like a template.
yee this map is nice :D but 276 ? xD thats to crasy, think never posible with cj or lj. maybe with a new technique :D
I soo 256 cj demo with 1 strafe, so I bet 270 is possible, maybe even 280.
Demo plz.
OFFTOPIC: Private tehnique (but some ppl are finding it not even knowing how powerfull it can be when doing it right). Can show only picture (no bugs, it's real!).
his obviously talking shit. ^^ unless he has a demo/script
Please log in to post replies.