fof_countjumps
his obviously talking shit. ^^ unless he has a demo/script
Yea.. BTW, i made a 255 million CJ with one strafe, but its a private tehnique so i can only show picture:
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2508/countjumprevolutionptgo5.jpg
:x
EDIT: Sry for offtopic, map was really nice FoF =) I really can't CJ on small blocks like on kz_longjumps.
[ Edited 12/02/07 - 16:44:50 ]
Originally posted by drewbiehis obviously talking shit. ^^ unless he has a demo/script
Yea.. BTW, i made a 255 million CJ with one strafe, but its a private tehnique so i can only show picture:
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2508/countjumprevolutionptgo5.jpg
:x
EDIT: Sry for offtopic, map was really nice FoF =) I really can't CJ on small blocks like on kz_longjumps.
OFFTOCIP: ... & say thet my awator has a script 2, & bibos 255lj has script & evry wr is recorded a script & evrything else.
ONTOPIC: I sended demo 2 fact, so he knows thet it's poss. Thets all thet mathers. =)
Spelling matters. =)
EDIT: Sry for offtopic, map was really nice FoF =) I really can't CJ on small blocks like on kz_longjumps.
u have wide blocks as well ;)
@NumB
I don't care who has seen it in your private tea party club, i wont believe it until i see it, until then your some 10yr old kid talking shit.
OFFTOPIC: @ drewbe. I just want mappers to know obout thet, so they will rase up cj limit a bit, but you... I won't send thet demo 2 you nomather what, specialy of your drewbie_lj release (#1 of my most blacklisted maps). & I'm not asking anyone (exept fact) 2 belive it. If you want smt 2 say 2 me - use chatbhox or offtopic & if you have nothing 2 say - don't say nothing @ all. Now plz lets write just what has smt 2 do with this map!
i don't care what shit you have to say ofc you haven't done it, i don't want your imaginary demo.
ONTOPIC: nice map
ps i would be happy for you to prove me wrong, but till then your a joke mate
-peace :)
EDIT: and drewbie_longjumps was made strictly for me and practicing, i then decided to post the map on the forums, and xj made it official, go complain to xj not me if your gonna cry like a little 8yro about my map. I never intended it to be official :)
[ Edited 12/03/07 - 14:40:31 ]
Why dont the wide ljs start at 255 as well?
o__________________________________O
Totally agree, the blocks should rather be too wide than just to the limit, imo. Maybe we would see some different prestrafes if we had some more space.
@drewbie: its real, its not imaginary. the prestrafe said 296 or something on the demo.
fact, is this the map u did 262 on? longjumps_v2 countjumps better have blocks like this :P
yea, this is that map.
sry for offtopic again but i've posted a demo with the "new" cj technique long time ago...here it is again: http://z0ck3roo7.extra.hu/public/index.php?dir=&file=296.791198.rar
its just hard to do it onblock imo :)
!!! :) finally someone who isnt saying "private omg private no i wont tell you"
fact, if you do a longjumps_v2, can you use this countjump room idea?
sry for offtopic again but i've posted a demo with the "new" cj technique long time ago...here it is again: http://z0ck3roo7.extra.hu/public/index.php?dir=&file=296.791198.rar
its just hard to do it onblock imo :)
are u spinning in a circle in that demo :o
wow nice FoF!!
that would be nice to see Z0ck3r but whit a showkeys
Way to bring up old threads AJIgna :(
hi can you make a another version of your map with -Regular blocks 255-276
-Wide blocks 250-276
pls/.
I think there is no point to make that map because we have now mapping contest :>
link plz
Please log in to post replies.