A question about nation

Started by faorlando
29/11/2007 04:59
Page 2 of 2
delete_pls29/11/2007 22:16

ewoud what does that have to do with the thread... tarGet is french, isnt he?

clair

he isn't french at all he's dutch

soul v2.0 mapper30/11/2007 00:23

lol I was the one who decided on having Great Britain, because I knew there was basically only be from the area playing kz so if someone from Scotland (maybe if maxeh went pro :o) submitted a demo they could "contribute" to the cause!

<3 Taiwan

nizheradze05/12/2007 18:57

Dragon That's because they dont see the wolrd like us

remember they have a Authoritarian rule! not a democracy

shako


I'm sorry to remind you, my friend, that we ocidentals live under the authoritarian rule of the retarded Bush and the companies that tell him what to do and who to slaughter so they can make a profit, it's not like we have a real democracy either.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.