KZ Players got skillz @ Ordinary CS?

Started by lalevUl
02/12/2007 17:07
Page 1 of 2
lalevUl02/12/2007 17:07

Hello, I was thinking if its any of the kz kings that has skills at ordinary cs? Or if everybody is like me and suck at ordinary cs and therefor started with KZ. Do you know anyone whos pwns att kz and shoting :D ?

bad english sorry..

Z0ck3rOO702/12/2007 17:08

zhady is also very good in normal cs, ndR too i think, dunno about brian and the other
i'm also good, but not that good as in kz :)

ichirou02/12/2007 17:26

I haven't played normal cs for a few years (except when our kz server crash and de_dust2/de_dust comes up:)) I've played HnS a few times, not many, but I've tried it and that is as close to normal cs I get :)

I guess I'd suck as hell if I were to try :D

sbzvln Tournament #202/12/2007 17:52

Played it a lot of years so I guess i still am :D akM also

KNiFEAR02/12/2007 18:01

omilo is pretty good i guess:D adn i know t3dbundy played alot 1.6 shooting:D

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP02/12/2007 18:09

i think i'm not alone : never shoot (or maybe 1 time per months during 20 minutes on a fun server)
Only kz, surf.
:up:

colix mapper02/12/2007 19:00

i've played it for like 4 years, but i never was very good in it .. :D

Remote02/12/2007 19:01

not very good, perhaps mid skilled

boom.dll02/12/2007 19:03

not very good, perhaps mid skilled

brendo333

same

st0ka02/12/2007 19:37

Back in time when there were a lot of tournaments in my country/city I used to play a lot with my team. We won a few big tournaments but gave up after some time to due to the lack of competitions. I still play "ordinary" CS just for fun with some friends :)

Grrr02/12/2007 19:38

i've got some AWP skillz.. (maybe God give me an AWP ? ) :rolleyes:

In[10]sE02/12/2007 19:45

placed 6 on country.

Supa02/12/2007 20:13

I'm usually at the top of any pub server if that means anything haha

lalevUl02/12/2007 21:02

me2 supa, but i still suck bigtime:)

Murvelman02/12/2007 22:42

Topfragging at pub servers isn't hard even if you're a total noob :D
Well, since my connection is fucked up i can't play much online anyway, and even when i do it's mostly public...
(= i suck)

Dragon03/12/2007 00:01

played cs for 7 years so I think I can hit something ^^

Supa03/12/2007 00:44

i was cal-m though :/

Fact or Fiction03/12/2007 00:49

I've played a bit ;) but now I didn't playd smth like 1-2 years :)

DHT- Tournament #103/12/2007 14:04

Yes I'm good in normal cs, too.
[ Edited 12/03/07 - 14:04:48 ]

clair mapper04/12/2007 20:58

i'd say im better at normal cs than kz, although thats not saying much :P

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.