KZ Players got skillz @ Ordinary CS?

Started by lalevUl
02/12/2007 17:07
Page 2 of 2
liquidi05/12/2007 01:26

I guess im ok, played for about 6 years.

Fact or Fiction05/12/2007 02:08

Yes I'm good in normal cs, too.

DHT-

who said u r good in kz ? :o

joke of course :D

Fire05/12/2007 04:14

Former Cevo Proffesional in css, and Cevo professional in cs.

CSS: Juked! (Died after coL. raped us.)
CS: Prehyped (Dropped after placement torney)

The thing with source was, we practiced day in and day out to get through the placement tourny. Then coL, 3d, and all the other top teams got placed in the league with out even playing in the placement tourny. Every team besides hyper and mabye one other died that season. Shame really.

lalevUl05/12/2007 16:36

Valve first launched Source and lately long waited ProMod was released. So why professional gamers still play Counter-Strike 1.6?

Simple question. Source is bad and 1.6 is good still. This has nothing to do with this question but i just wanna get it of my chest. Most of source players are 1.6 players who dident make it.

Iview with SpawN :)

Fire05/12/2007 16:50

If you didnt notice, theres only a few good source teams - the old 1.6 teams that switched over. Promod, isnt any better or any worse the 1.6. Ok, well right now its worse. Its still being perfected. Either way, why should 1.6 players switch from a harder game over to one that requires less skill and a different playing style. In source you rush every where.

DRUNKEN MASTER05/12/2007 18:00

css gameplay is 2 slow

almantas06/12/2007 09:44

I used to be alright, but I plainly suck now, thanks to kz.

balky mapper Tournament #106/12/2007 10:35

I rox, ask spr1n :)

Starz06/12/2007 17:27

Have played competetive cs for bout 4 yrs (?) I was high-med. Now only play pub occasionally, still rape everyone on pub but id get destroyed in wars nowadays. Have only been playin surf lately.

Zeov15/12/2007 02:48

when ur good at kz, its a big advantage (?) in regular cs, cuz you dont need to get boosted on all those ez hjs and such...and one thing i dont get, the pros dont use the sideways strafe thingy to go faster ;S?

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.