Help make kz_reddeath better

Started by acidburn
18/02/2006 14:03
Page 2 of 3
acidburn14/04/2006 16:53

Room 3 updated ...

JuMpiNg_JacK14/04/2006 17:22

:) Nice! Go on... :D

hiGGe18/04/2006 13:12

n1 do your best!

acidburn04/05/2006 20:10

Well I just couldn't go on without overworking room 1 again. Now I'm satisfied with it.

I will continue with room #4. Before that I will have to learn modelling though. That will be a pain in the ass. :D

b0unc3ri-05/05/2006 07:18

Way to go, that map looks so sweet! I just wanna play it :3

acidburn05/05/2006 21:49

:D You shouldn't look at those images. They are from the first version of the map.

Now it's looking much better, you will see ...

b0unc3ri-08/05/2006 06:02

If its even better than on those pictures, now i can't wait to play it ^^

matty09/05/2006 01:26

make sure you do a 10000 hp booster 100 hp replenish is suxx0r. it is a nice map but its annoying if you dont use checks and you fall, you have to redo an awful lot of jumps on the big rooms

acidburn22/05/2006 12:28

Thanks I know, since a lot of players already told me. ;)

Btw. I'm again working on room 0 and room 1 and going to replace my prefabs with models. :D

-nightmare-22/05/2006 14:13

dude how long will it take you to finish it o.O?
you could have done like 3-5 new maps in that amount of time while you were working on kz_reddeath :O

acidburn22/05/2006 14:21

True... However I don't have the time. I'll even have less, because it's beginning to look a lot like exam time. :(

-nightmare-22/05/2006 14:21

oh dear... well, then good luck finishing it and good luck for your exams ;)

TAnAP_09/09/2006 19:50

the map is one of my favourite !!! ... i still have it and realy like it :) .. gl with the changes

acidburn10/09/2006 11:57

Thank you. That's what makes me continue. :)

Currently I'm working at a movie - with a higher priority than the map. However I promise I'm going to finish it afterwards.

Moreover I have a lot of great ideas for about 5 or 6 new maps. But not enough time, since I have a full time job now. :(

acidburn08/02/2007 12:48

I updated room 4, 6 and 7. I also made a complete new room 5.

What's left is:

- a lot of models (I will have to fire up my XSI again and put some models into the rooms; I already have 2 :D)
- secrets and a new ending location
- some more sounds (I already have a great background music ;) and some creepy tunes)

I don't know when it will be finished, but it will be for sure.
[ Edited Thu Feb 08 2007, 12:51PM ]

BooLiSH08/02/2007 13:58

u needed half a year for these few things :o
[ Edited Thu Feb 08 2007, 01:58PM ]

Murvelman08/02/2007 17:06

Can someone upload the old map?

DaMp mapper08/02/2007 19:57


And the textures... I think i dont need to go on.

Well, please go on. I just took a look on the maps currently running on the servers and saw: kz_cellblock. That is an old kz map and it almost uses only one texture on the entire map.


don't look at old maps there are maps with kz tag without a timer... there are maps with half-life textures and this isn't good!!!

acidburn08/02/2007 21:58

Can someone upload the old map?

Murvelman


If you see it please delete it and never ask for it again. :rolleyes: The map was totally embarrassing. But at least it goes in to history of KZ being one out of 5 maps getting KZ tag and than losing it. :D

Murvelman08/02/2007 22:05

Then i want a piece of KZ-history :p

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.