Your first Impossible jump

Started by shako
09/12/2007 05:00
Page 1 of 2
shako09/12/2007 05:00

Hi :D what was the firs jump you think it was impossible to you and you made it!

post demos and pic :D

here I go :P (my max lj is 245 but this jump is 255 right?) :D

pic: http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dust2bse3.jpg
demo: http://rapidshare.com/files/75299759/dust2_255.rar
sorry for the long demo is in the minute 1:55 XD

J4F


to don't start a new thread: Bibo please demo of this jump from"back to basics"
http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bibopleasewm1.jpg

thnx



[ Edited ]

PepoMerca09/12/2007 06:11

My first impossible jump was the tree sc in kz_cliffez...

I will post demo later!

[ Edited 12/09/07 - 06:13:14 ]

Thedy09/12/2007 06:43

my first imposible jump where mhhhhhh, the nuke rock.

Essbee09/12/2007 07:44

nuke rock too :D

Fact or Fiction09/12/2007 07:54

as I know, t3d was trying this for ages and he thought it was impossible until tjubby pwned it :))
http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bibopleasewm1.jpg

s3m30n309/12/2007 08:06

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lftxnfnfsqw
:)

clair mapper09/12/2007 08:45

my first impossible jump was... is it the FOURTH jump in sandblock? it was months before i got past it.

KolYma09/12/2007 09:42

First room in sandblock, the one where you hug the wall and jump to the platform directly across. We used to play that map maybe 2-3 times a week, and I was always stuck at that jump for like 1-2 hours at a time. Took me a solid month before I beat it, then the broken bridge killed me for like another month lol

st0ka09/12/2007 10:04

pic
demo
ae_trixjump was one of the first kz maps I played. I was trying that jump/sc for ages but couldn't do it, thought it's impossible and gave up. Then I saw it Insilio the movie tried it again but without success. One month ago I was climbing the map and after a few tries made it :)
[ Edited 12/09/07 - 10:07:15 ]

NeMiQ2209/12/2007 10:42

nuke roof-to-rock was soooooo hard for me

sbzvln Tournament #209/12/2007 11:55

The first jumps at kzno_xtremeblock, the strafes. Always thought I never would be able to do it

puppetz mapper09/12/2007 14:01

It was that small crap-jump inside that block at kzno_xtremeblock a long time ago .. I could do all other jumps except that one .. Today I've done it with m4a1. :)
[ Edited 12/09/07 - 14:01:51 ]

BooLiSH09/12/2007 14:25

It was that small crap-jump inside that block at kzno_xtremeblock a long time ago .. I could do all other jumps except that one .. Today I've done it with m4a1. :)

PuppetZ^


word that jump is shit^^

but i can't remember which was the first one for me.. there were several :/

NumB09/12/2007 14:34

Nuke big-rock + it was my first jump what i did (not including edgebug in cs1.3 :D ). Now i know: impossible is nothing, I just can't do evrything. :)

radon mapper Tournament #309/12/2007 17:19

picture

its in my little movie
video

boom.dll09/12/2007 18:32

i cant remember really, but i guess all jumps that needed strafes at first :D
after i learned how to strafe, the box jump on kzno_xtremeblock and the slope jump on xj_3ways[x]
i`ll post a pic if u don`t know what i mean.

shako09/12/2007 18:45

radon I like your strafes :D

raver mapper09/12/2007 19:17

the "simple" cobble duck jump .. I was like yea not possible .. .but did it with awp now ^^

Hanniball09/12/2007 19:39

nuke big rock :p

slaip09/12/2007 21:22

My first impossible jump: 2nd last bhop section in 1337 room on kz_kzfr_rabbithighway. Now i can't do it too. :(
But someday i pwn this anyway. :/

Today i did it :)

[ Edited 12/10/07 - 17:55:08 ]

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.