Your first Impossible jump

Started by shako
09/12/2007 05:00
Page 2 of 2
Starz12/12/2007 09:34

The nuke jump not the roof to rock one but the pilar to rock one. Always thought that wasnt possible lol.

NaRCoTiQ12/12/2007 16:14

i think it was the shortcut on chinablock :D

KNiFEAR12/12/2007 21:09

it must've been the jump from box to box in cbble bombsite A? (the bombsite where ct spawn is:D) the highjump box to box:D

akkord mapper12/12/2007 21:27

umm my italy bhop trick :DD

Nilsen12/12/2007 21:56

Nuke Rock ofcz. Really hard when u didn't know the technique, with the theq it didn't took long.

BUT I CAN'T MAKE THAT SON OF A BITCH 242 LJ :(

Stats rec is 245 but I just can't beat 242 on kz_longjumps

shako12/12/2007 23:35

KNiFEHAiR me too I didn't try it for a lot and now I can make it with famas at first or second XD

Supa13/12/2007 01:03

the gigablock semi-longjumps

Fact or Fiction13/12/2007 07:21

my first impossible was nuke roof to rock :) after I made it somehow .. ? :)) (pressing random buttons) :D I started climbing and longjumping.

PepoMerca13/12/2007 11:06

the gigablock semi-longjumps

supa


Agree! it is very difficult if you are a noob! haha

akM14/12/2007 18:44

for me it was the hj on ultrablock, it was the first kz map I played. After some crazy button smash I made it, now I can do it ez..

Murvelman14/12/2007 19:17

Nuke roof to rock ofc, i tried it for several days before i made it, i was so happy :D

bakeLit14/12/2007 19:35

Hate big rock jump till this time !

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.