Noob-Average Awp_rooftop jumps

Started by wRath` mapper
11/12/2007 19:46
Page 2 of 2
lalevUl28/12/2007 03:18

Most of those jumps is not Noob/Avarage, cant master them everytime your chased.. I thougt this thread was about Noob/Avarage jumps that you can do 90% of the times..

wRath` mapper28/12/2007 04:42

Nah, now I'm more looking for average jumps to do.

chrizZo01/01/2008 13:04(edited 01/01/2008 13:22)

Its not noob-average but :
http://www.speedyshare.com/653148915.html


edit:
Did one of your jumps with CJ only without dropdown:
http://www.speedyshare.com/873718265.html

And now I have 2 other jumps , here are the screens and the demos:
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/1179/awprooftops0000py0.jpg
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8316/awprooftops0001qo2.jpg

dems:
http://www.speedyshare.com/583829836.html
http://www.speedyshare.com/197190656.html

Dont laugh about my paint skills -_-

wRath` mapper01/01/2008 19:46

Thanks Chrizzy! Aren't you from Norway too?

Judah01/01/2008 20:13

He is chizZo (German).
Chrizzy though is from Norway, yes.

gj chrizZo my biiiiatch btw <'3333

wRath` mapper01/01/2008 22:37

Ahaha ;D

Scary Tournament #201/01/2008 23:20

Check my jumps at www.jumpers-community.eu - I would make a thread in there.

chrizZo02/01/2008 00:08

lol @ Drake ... I really should change my fckg name :(

wRath` mapper02/01/2008 01:21

Hahaha, yeah their quite similar!

Nilsen10/01/2008 18:40

Can someone post a screenie when you show how long the LJ is it awp_rooftops. With that plugin that shows length and height difference.

zyllEE10/01/2008 21:36

http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?image=awprooftops0065cx6.png
I dont know how u calculate that though.

Nilsen11/01/2008 14:20

Thank You zyllEE.

verticaLo^11/01/2008 15:24

Originally posted by lalle`
haha arokh, he said: I can do LJ tough.
Like thats the kind of jumps he can do. I just told him that LJ isnt that hard.. so first of all, he should spec people to find ez/avarage jumps.. when he can pull them of he may ask for harder jumps.. imo. Shut up :)


lalle do you wanna make trouble or help the guy?

ONT: check this out, I think it can help you :) http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?70730

joel11/01/2008 15:34

Originally posted by wratH^
These are some of the jumps I've made so far:

1. http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3692/rooftops1zx3.jpg
2. http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/9584/rooftops2oh5.jpg
3. http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/1131/rooftops3dg6.jpg
4. http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2572/rooftops4yc7.jpg
5. http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6017/rooftops5oq9.jpg
6. http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9121/rooftops6bm8.jpg


lol omg nice XD never even tried those but i know those are really difficult
What do you guys think? My LJ rec on LJ stats is now 241, I do 240's very rarely.

-- Damn, I had to remake this post, because of the hacking-incident.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.