Sideways longjump guide

Started by bakeLit
02/01/2008 00:19
Page 1 of 3
bakeLit02/01/2008 00:19(edited 02/01/2008 00:19)

Hi dudes, me and Ma$taKilla from #kzsk have right now done a Sideways Longjump Guide.
Jumps are by me (bk#kL), editing is by Ma$taKilla.

Size : 32 MB~
Lenght : 1:33 min
Codec : XviD

Direct Link
YouTube.com

HF & Learn !

SnOOOpY02/01/2008 00:27

Good guide ! GJ !

bakeLit02/01/2008 00:30(edited 02/01/2008 00:56)

Thx SnOOOpY :). I have one questions for all uTubers.. When I try to search my uploaded videos, it never finds em'. Isn't there sometrick or etc. ? thx for help.

and for youtube www. youtube.com/profile_videos?user=youruserid


Ups~ Maybe u didn't get exactyly what I told. I know where are my videos uploaded, where I can edit em', but if someone trys to find it by Search engine, they are just unfindable :(

FailED`02/01/2008 00:34(edited 02/01/2008 00:42)

its senseless imo, thats same like if you made guide "how to run backward"... who understands how longjumping works understands it bw sw or bottom up...
but i like editing :ú)

and for youtube www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=youruserid

bakeLit02/01/2008 00:36(edited 02/01/2008 00:54)

Thx for ur opininon :) But I guess, when n00bs saw Bibo's and Count's SW ljs, they didn't ever know WTFis it :)

ButtH3ad02/01/2008 00:45

Very nice :)

PepoMerca02/01/2008 01:52

very nice man! i don't understand! GJ and thanks ;)

Fact or Fiction02/01/2008 05:13

hah :) nice movie enjoyed :P

pzh02/01/2008 10:02

well its a good guide but i dont think sideways jumpings fits imo ^_^

s0liD mapper02/01/2008 10:51

Thats not true i still dont know how to do this sideways stuff because I always get stuck in the air :-X

bakeLit02/01/2008 10:53

You must have a feeling for it :)

st0ka02/01/2008 13:41

really useful guide mates thx :)
I've never tried it before and after I watched it I did 240-241-242-243 in 5 minutes :D

Dacca02/01/2008 13:59

GJ !!! It's rly uselul for me.

bakeLit02/01/2008 14:32

I'm glad to see, that it's useful :)

PopiT02/01/2008 16:25

is it important to tap D in the end?

I mean you dont tap W in the end of a normal LJ.. atleast i dont.

Nice guide btw

zyllEE02/01/2008 17:39

I like this guide, never really understood how u strafed sideways, all I knew was that u strafe with W/S, still didnt work for me :p so thanks bk#kL :)

FailED`02/01/2008 18:00

w00t i thought there cant be anyone who doesnt comprehend strafes turned by 90° ^^ well done then it seems to be useful :)

st1g rscpt all02/01/2008 18:50(edited 02/01/2008 18:51)

Good ,rly good )) And n1 music
Thanx for guide ,man

wRath` mapper02/01/2008 18:56

I don't get why people call it a guide, when it's only a demo with showkeys. Well, well Gj.

NaRCoTiQ02/01/2008 22:03(edited 02/01/2008 22:03)

gj! i was curious and wanted to learn to do it few days ago but i didn't have from who :( i supposed and i was right.. but it's pretty hard until yo get it

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.