rabbithighway[+1337]

Started by Zeov
07/01/2008 23:20
Page 1 of 2
Zeov07/01/2008 23:20(edited 08/01/2008 16:31)

kz_kzfr_rabbithighway[+1337]

okay, no offence to kimo about this rec, but damn, its beatable! he even stops and tells where theres a sc and all that, i mean, how come nobody ever beated it?? :S


btw, i cant beat it, but i know its beatable, and theres a lot harder maps out there.

Pulsar!07/01/2008 23:27

Why tropiclimb_xp was (n/a) like a half of year ? It is the same..

Xeltic Tournament #108/01/2008 00:13

indeed shitty maps to record guess thats why

Dragon08/01/2008 00:14

rEs0LuTe from kzsk beated it but he had some unacceptable water plugin so . . .

BooLiSH08/01/2008 00:38

i'm not sure i think zhady had even better time while playing on public, but I for example stopped playing this map and the ez one becuase my fps is horrible and my cs crashes all the time..
maybe some ppl have the same problem

Mr.Jumper08/01/2008 01:17

The timer is buggy on rabbithighway... when i play it on my listenserver i always have to change the map to rabbithighway, because the timer isnt resetting correctly after sv_restart 1... this is one point, because some ppl dont try to record that map. the other point is, that its very hard and not everybody like those bhops in +1337

PepoMerca08/01/2008 01:21

Originally posted by Zeov
how come nobody ever beated it?? :S


Because the maps is very hard! :P

sambb08/01/2008 01:41

I did only 11:09 with surf-sc and I can tell you that kimos demo is not as easy to beat as many people think. Hard map -> lots of dedication and practice.

Kreatorr08/01/2008 01:51

zhady said he did it in 6 min with famas, but i dont know if thats true or not :o

sj08/01/2008 05:07

there are some more maps that could be easily beaten by 30 sec+ but those are maps that everybody hates, thats why those records are unbeaten since almost over 1 year.

k3G08/01/2008 05:14

zhady is right , he said he fell at the last climb stage

Scary Tournament #208/01/2008 09:11

+1337 rooms is pretty hard, but I guess some bhop maps are much harder. But I'm not sure tbh.

zhady Tournament #208/01/2008 12:39(edited 08/01/2008 12:41)

I've beated it several times on public, I have tried to record it too, perfect run -> then the spike bhops = failure :P

I fell once @ castle having either 5:xx or 6:xx cant remember, havent tried ever since!

It's a very fun map imo, just the spike bhops :/

akM08/01/2008 12:59

sucky fps + hard.

Juhmp08/01/2008 13:57

ill beat it

hybrid08/01/2008 14:14

gl

ndR moviemaker Tournament #208/01/2008 15:59

I have several demos, and I know other people who also pwnd the record.

Anyway, this demo was the officialisation demo
He made it like first try, and he showed things to map-checkers, that's why he stops, writes, etc.

hose08/01/2008 16:22

that's a good job!
don't break this record! make it sticky! =)

Z0ck3rOO708/01/2008 16:29

i pwnd the record like every time i played the map on public, i even did 5:xx with 1337, but the spikes are lucky and the fps are VERY shitty on lan (for me)...
and zhady, perfect run is 4:xx with 1337 way :D

Zeov08/01/2008 19:24

Originally posted by Z0ck3rOO7
i pwnd the record like every time i played the map on public, i even did 5:xx with 1337, but the spikes are lucky and the fps are VERY shitty on lan (for me)...
and zhady, perfect run is 4:xx with 1337 way :D


is, no water/lava plugin like in the kzm servers not legal?

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.