rabbithighway[+1337]

Started by Zeov
07/01/2008 23:20
Page 2 of 2
Z0ck3rOO708/01/2008 19:42

no it's not allowed in record demos :/

Zeov08/01/2008 21:54

Originally posted by zhady
I've beated it several times on public, I have tried to record it too, perfect run -> then the spike bhops = failure :P

I fell once @ castle having either 5:xx or 6:xx cant remember, havent tried ever since!

It's a very fun map imo, just the spike bhops :/



so if you fail one on them, you start all over ?

rawr.

puppetz mapper08/01/2008 22:02

Originally posted by Zeov
Originally posted by zhady
I've beated it several times on public, I have tried to record it too, perfect run -> then the spike bhops = failure :P

I fell once @ castle having either 5:xx or 6:xx cant remember, havent tried ever since!

It's a very fun map imo, just the spike bhops :/



so if you fail one on them, you start all over ?

rawr.


lol :D

Zeov08/01/2008 22:25

Originally posted by PuppetZ^
Originally posted by Zeov
Originally posted by zhady
I've beated it several times on public, I have tried to record it too, perfect run -> then the spike bhops = failure :P

I fell once @ castle having either 5:xx or 6:xx cant remember, havent tried ever since!

It's a very fun map imo, just the spike bhops :/



so if you fail one on them, you start all over ?

rawr.


lol :D



Just read once again what he said, i ment the spikebhops :D:D not at the last kz part, ofc if you fall you'll start over -.-

Simplicity09/01/2008 20:31

yeah his demo is just to show the check team what the ways are, but yes this record has been beaten a good amount of times, just never in the right place

zhady Tournament #210/01/2008 11:19

Originally posted by Z0ck3rOO7
i pwnd the record like every time i played the map on public, i even did 5:xx with 1337, but the spikes are lucky and the fps are VERY shitty on lan (for me)...
and zhady, perfect run is 4:xx with 1337 way :D


Yup I know, my time wasn't a perfect run, fell like 10 times at spikes and a couple of mistakes at the stage right after it,

=HENRY=11/01/2008 22:55

brian beat it already!

sambb12/01/2008 01:13

I would still wanna see ~3min improvement :]

Zeov12/01/2008 02:26

guess my thread payed back after all, GJ brian!

Dogos^12/01/2008 05:31

haha true..
anyway.. he can do it a lot more better!
still a great demo..

PepoMerca12/01/2008 14:57

anyway the brian's demo is very beatable :P

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.