#Jumpers Tournament!

Started by noqex
08/01/2008 10:30
Page 2 of 3
rhoiswar09/01/2008 21:46(edited 09/01/2008 21:50)

Originally posted by noqex
rhoiswar, never heard of that. or beent here , so havent been me.


ya i dont believe that because whoever it was had your name and slayed me. and also someone deleted my thread suggesting the rule is dumb. sounds to me like some head admin can't lj therefore no one should be able to. the funny thing is the block i was on wasn't even an lj. you can just jump straight onto it. ROFL

so i guess the relevant question is will ljing be allowed in this tournament?

noqex09/01/2008 23:19

judah, ur only saying that because you got banned from Jumpers for being an immature kid, well say what you want :)
- I know the truth =)

noqex09/01/2008 23:21

and rhoiswar, (srry for double post), yes it will be allowed of course ?
- LJ has never been "illegal" :)

lalevUl10/01/2008 07:43(edited 10/01/2008 07:44)

I don't understand? LJ (not allowed)? That you wont be allowed to do an LJ ? like u cant do a pre and multistrafes while playing? :D :o haha

noqex10/01/2008 08:42

lallè what he means is going up "behind" T spawn on the wall, and jump to the other roof or just stay on the road.

Judah13/01/2008 13:48(edited 13/01/2008 14:06)

Haha, nah noqex the only immature here is you. And if you don't belive me, well ask puppetz :)

You irritate all people, call them jew, nigger, and more racist shit. Ban them from the server if you don't know them and they do somthing YOU don't like. So rly.... stfu kkthxnp.

You guys should try sit on ventrilo with this guy for one hour and you will be amazed of what a foolish double moral faking jerk..

End of discussion

Scary Tournament #213/01/2008 15:20

Relax judah. I find noqex cool. We are working fine together and a lot of people are completely satisfied with the administration of Jumpers.
Jumpers is also getting more and more approved by the best HNS'ers. (The tournament is already full and contains the best HNS'ers, and even some legends of KZ).

So all this "noqex-flaming" is quite irrelevant, because it's obious that the two of you doesn't like eachother and that this case is influinced by your feelings towards eachother.

I got nothing against you judah, I like you alot mate. But when we were groowing on vent together, everyone called you nigger-slave and stuff like that, it was fun and you thought so too. So you can't really blame that on noqex alone.

Btw. LJ isn't ment as longjumping, it's a place on the map awp_rooftops which can be blocked. So 5 men on the same place as "blockers" would be unbeatable. Because a lj-fail, causes death.

puppetz mapper13/01/2008 15:25

What KZ-legends? :o

Scary Tournament #213/01/2008 16:48

NiconeN and joel.

rhoiswar13/01/2008 17:25(edited 13/01/2008 17:26)

Originally posted by scary
Btw. LJ isn't ment as longjumping, it's a place on the map awp_rooftops which can be blocked. So 5 men on the same place as "blockers" would be unbeatable. Because a lj-fail, causes death.


ya thats bullshit because i was just on a box. and wtf does lj mean if its not long jump hahah. you guys are so full of crap :D

official hns community my ass

noqex13/01/2008 20:44

rhoiswar, LJ is the place of the map, thats what it is called, and you can go there as much as you want, "official hns community my ass" i gotta say, you sound real mature with all your whine and lying about us, is it because you wanted to be admin in an official community ? - Is it because you dont enough attention by your parents you act like this?, i dont really wanna know, i just want you to act more mature in front of us, cause that is how we act in front of you.

Judah13/01/2008 21:21(edited 13/01/2008 21:22)

scary, I will blame it on noqex. He keeps on saying jew, nigger and all kind of racist bullshit. When he banned me, you know what the reason was? - "Because I don't like you", "and yes I am racist" - Banned.

Wtf is that? - Jumpers is owned by noqex alone, it is HIM that makes all choices for jumpers ,its HIT THAT DOES THIS AND THAT.. so fucking lame that you can get so pissed..

And ye I think it's funny in the start, but when I tell you stop. Stop. Stop. And you continue? no I don't think its funny then, and even if you admit you are a fucking racist, I don't give a fuck he is a idiot.

noqex14/01/2008 09:30

judah, when did you hear im a racist ? :)
- I find that kinda hilarious, i actually rofled when i read it.
- Im not a racist, i just dont like you, so because ur black and i dont like YOU ? then IM a RACIST!?
- Seriously dude, grow up...
- You dont like me either judah, that makes you a racist too ?

Mehz14/01/2008 09:35

SO MUCH HATE

noqex14/01/2008 09:49

I can only agree Mehz :b
- I dont like judah, and thats it, im not horassing him and flaming his threads like he is doing here, and then he is the one calling me immature, i think he need to look at him self before he blames me.

Judah14/01/2008 14:29

Oh noqex, how about looking in the mirror. You think it's hilarious? - Well then I should die of laugh...

You act so mature on xtreme-jumps, but everyone knows what fony jerk you are.

And no, I am not racist because I don't like you. I hate you, but that doesn't make me a racist no. When you banned me, you said "hmm I am considering banning you from Jumpers again" - And I ignored you and you said "Judah you are now banned from Jumpers again, and yes I am racist"

So stop denying things, and start taking responsiblety for what you said and say.


noqex15/01/2008 09:32

Judah, i am admitting all the things i called you at ventrilo, but banned you for racism ?
Thats a hilarious joke seriously, i allmost crapped my self :D

And Judah, if you cant response to this thread mature, then dont response at all.

Yea everyone who knows, knows im a honest person that ain't a racist, judah why do you think i dont like you?
1. Horassing admins in Jumpers
2. Abused admin rights when you were admin
3. Acting immature in front of everyone in the crew (exclusive scary)
4. Lying to our face to join the community
5. Not doing the job you got hired to do
6. Lying to us/me about other people what they say. (forexample PuppetZ^, yes ive been talking to him, NOT TRUE STORY)

Thats it, admins close this thread, i dont wanna argue with him anymore this thread was meant for a tournament not an arguement.

Scary Tournament #215/01/2008 12:34

Stop this intern bullshit, this thread isn't ment for public flaming!

RABLE!!!! RABLE!!!

Judah15/01/2008 15:25

Haha, ok so we are doing the 1. 2 . 3. style now alright then.

1. Horrassing admins -> You.

2. Abused amin rights when I was admin -> Removed gravity from server when active and tino put it on

3. Acting immature in front of everyone in the crew - If scary thinks that, let him admit it him self :)

4. Lying to your face too join the community - haha :-)

5. Not doing the job I got hired to do - I did my job, but you just wasn't satisfied enough, oubviously.

6. Lying to us/me about what outher people say - Forexample puppetz :)? - Don't even wanan talk about this one, gonna say too much taht puppetz don't want me too say ;)!!! (about you)

And no this isn't it, you are not getting away with your bullshit fake mask. Act like you do on vent instead of wearing this fucking mask to pretend as you are mature.. And ok, if scary thinks I have been immature, well let him come tell me then, and if I have been immature for EVERYONE in the crew why am I then friends with dezpo? radon? pjevs?

answer that please, PLEASE

noqex16/01/2008 08:40

exclusive means not him,.

friends with everyone ? obviously your not the one sitting vent with em very often :)
- radon, scary, dezp0 finds you very annoying but yet very funny for being so childish :)
- I am like i am judah, face it or dont up to you :)
- You kicked players from the servers to get spots open for your mates.
- Your swearing to everyone who owns you in our server
- Your just 14 years old, now go to bed kid, and let the grown ups in here have the fun they want, so we are free from your laming in our threads that has nothing to do with "argument". - I WANT A FREAKIN MUTE BUTTON ON THAT KID, HE KEEPS TALKING AND SOUNDS SO DUMB!

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.