#Jumpers Tournament!

Started by noqex
08/01/2008 10:30
Page 3 of 3
loopah16/01/2008 11:22

I'd like to join the torunament but jumpers site ain't owrking for me.

Is there any way i can join via this thread or via IRC maybe?

OT: Judah & Noqex, just quit it.

- judah, ur supposed to be a "admin to look up to" ur just lowering urself when you speak of this. go ot irc and take it private.

noqex16/01/2008 11:34

scooper, i agree i dont wanna argue with him, but he keeps it going...
www.Jumpers-community.eu / www.Jumpers.n-d-k.dk - try those

Judah16/01/2008 13:44

Yes noqex, ofcourse I keep it going on. You staredt it, so I continued..
But whatever :)

Scary Tournament #223/01/2008 15:31

wtf... Judah just quit it...

Judah23/01/2008 16:03

quit what? - how about seeing how old this thread is. thx.

hybrid23/01/2008 16:05(edited 23/01/2008 16:05)

[blockquote]Scary said: Jumpers is also getting more and more approved by the best HNS'ers. (The tournament is already full and contains the best HNS'ers, and even some legends of KZ).[/blockquote]

LMAO ROFL HHAHAHAHAHHA, thats so funny lAWll.

Judah23/01/2008 18:07

hybrid, yes it is :)

Jumpers now also have the right to say YOU AND YOU ARE LEGENDS OF HNS, END OF DISCUSSION!

..

rhoiswar23/01/2008 21:32

Originally posted by hybrid
[blockquote]Scary said: Jumpers is also getting more and more approved by the best HNS'ers. (The tournament is already full and contains the best HNS'ers, and even some legends of KZ).[/blockquote]

LMAO ROFL HHAHAHAHAHHA, thats so funny lAWll.


lol word. by this they mean it is approved by noqex who declared himself on their website the world champion HNSer. lawl

Judah23/01/2008 23:34(edited 23/01/2008 23:36)

rhoiwswar, yes he does.

I don't want to sit and argue on xj, kind of gay.. But noqex has to know 1 thing and same for the rest of the jumpers community..

YOU CAN NOT TELL PEOPLE WHO ARE THIS AND THAT IN THE HNS WORLD. thx

- not gonna answer in this thread more -_- write to me on irc if you wanna discuss anythang :)

Scary Tournament #225/01/2008 18:18

We didn't say noqex was worldchamping, we wanted to make a "challenge-the-best-thing" so the best of the best could have a league. And noqex beated tranCyfast, and then we just said that he was on top of that challenge. It was supposed to be ment that way.

Still I find noqex the best HNS player in the world.

Judah26/01/2008 01:55

Scary, you guys announced yourself as the official hns community - So if noqex BEAT tranCyfast then it's a official match and shit... (jumpers say)

I pwnd noqex on italy_remake and said ok I beat you, so now I am the world champion in hns since you were the "offical champion" and he started no blabla it wasnt a official match and shit..

Scary you just started playing hideandseek, you can't say noqex is the best IN THE WORLD. I admit, how ever much I hate him, ye he is good. But come on, he is not even close being the best in the fuckign WORLD?

You guys should think about the shit you say..

kz`Moxx mapper26/01/2008 05:08

Ok guys enough with the offtopic shit, Im tired of reading this, keep it in your head or private please.

Scary Tournament #231/01/2008 09:07

Moxx just close it. We are as tired as you I think.

radon mapper Tournament #331/01/2008 09:36

nah its a funny discussion, would be a shame to close it :D!

Fliborecord holder Tournament #231/01/2008 14:19

Originally posted by Judah
Scary, you guys announced yourself as the official hns community - So if noqex BEAT tranCyfast then it's a official match and shit... (jumpers say)

I pwnd noqex on italy_remake and said ok I beat you, so now I am the world champion in hns since you were the "offical champion" and he started no blabla it wasnt a official match and shit..

Scary you just started playing hideandseek, you can't say noqex is the best IN THE WORLD. I admit, how ever much I hate him, ye he is good. But come on, he is not even close being the best in the fuckign WORLD?

You guys should think about the shit you say..


I'm sorry. I have to agree with this, especially the last words...

Judah02/02/2008 01:57

Thank you flibo! gosh :)

Zeov02/02/2008 02:36

LOL i saw a seagull die today, nice.

noqex04/02/2008 00:48

as scary said, he didnt mean it that way, and i also told alot of players who wanted to challenge me that i dont want a 1on1, no point ? you can run/block, and win all rounds.
So, i made the tournament, to find a team which is good.
But 1 tournament aint enough either, so there is gonna be much more tournaments and then we can find the best team, which could include the best player on that team, but its not for sure that the best team has the best player.

And to judah, i never played 1on1 against u in remake? your good at making stuff up in your head but thats up to you.

So guys, why do you flame US (Jumpers)!? , atleast we are the only ones doing something to get hns a little bigger, so stop flaming us, and get off your butt and do something yourself, then you can flame us.

EOD!

Judah09/02/2008 15:54

Noqex, yes we did :)
As I even told you when we were friends, even though I disagree that you guys are the official hnscommunity I think all the stuff you guys have been doing to develope the hnsscene is amazing.

When someone proclaims to be the official-WHATEVER you can't expect that noone will not take action and disagree with you or flame you. So that is a silly comment :)

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.