tb_? (update)
hello all. I'm working at my project climb-bhop map.but i don't know how to get a map name.. ><
start point: planet mars
skill: ez-average
completed: about 30%
P.S sry 4 my eng.
1) http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tech0025sr7.jpg
2) http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tech0026je8.jpg
3) http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tech0027xb9.jpg
4) http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tech0028aw9.jpg
5) http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tech0030mg9.jpg
6) http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tech0033xc4.jpg
7) http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tech0035zv0.jpg
8) http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tech0038ky6.jpg
9) http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tech10003cv4.jpg
----------------------------------
/////////// UPDATE /////////////
http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spacehop1kr3.jpg
http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spacehop2bf7.jpg
http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spacehop3vv7.jpg
Some new screens...
looks nice
looks pretty interesting looking forward to see more :)
gj tb! ill do record on your map)
Look's very nice
make more planet (outside) stuff
ye more outside plx
looks good so far =)
mm..good idea solid. I'll do it..
Ye I hope so :)
Where is porno? :<
looks nice, but i hope there will be normal gravity, and maybe you should rename it because of that..
hmm i luv it a lot, i have some pretty same themed textures if ur interested and i also started a mars themed map, but never finished it. i'd be glad to help if u want, good job :)
looks awesome
keep up the good work
Originally posted by pRopaaNSWhere is porno? :<
It will be :D
Originally posted by Wheelerlooks nice, but i hope there will be normal gravity, and maybe you should rename it because of that..
of course will be normal gravity but i have a good idea about bhop on outside atmosphere with ~650-700 gravity. I think it will be nice :)
When i saw thread name, i thought about porno too :D
stop flooding ^^ I renamed thread.
Looks rly nice
tb_planetmars
or
tb_marsmission
or
tb_missiontomars
tb_spaceship?
Originally posted by c0ld^tb_spaceship?
Really good map name ;)
Please log in to post replies.