tb_? (update)

Started by tb mapper
13/01/2008 22:51
Page 2 of 2
elITe^18/01/2008 00:39

I like the jumps in this map :) Looks good, too!

tb_spacebhop/hop ?
tb_alienbhop/hop ?

I don't know, but a name shouldn't be that hard to find.

tb mapper20/01/2008 16:59

Originally posted by colix
hmm i luv it a lot, i have some pretty same themed textures if ur interested and i also started a mars themed map, but never finished it. i'd be glad to help if u want, good job :)

so...i have some questions,how i can contact with you?

tb mapper23/01/2008 09:13

I made little update :)...

bakeLit23/01/2008 09:18

Lol man.. Nice but isn´t it to darky ? :(

Pf0llz0r mapper23/01/2008 09:50

Originally posted by Pf0llz0r
ye more outside plx

looks good so far =)


I quote myself :D

but maybe a little brighter red but not much (<3 dark maps)

tb mapper23/01/2008 10:11

2bK#kL[kzsk]: I wanted to make map more realistic.

bakeLit23/01/2008 10:54

OK OK Keep going :) I can play darky maps :)

tb mapper23/01/2008 11:25

The map isn't too darky :) but this part yes :)

Lovesan23/01/2008 14:33(edited 23/01/2008 14:37)

I really like it. When it will be released? :D joke. I can wait.
Good luck in hard work :)

[blockquote]tb_spacebhop/hop ?
tb_alienbhop/hop ?[/blockquote]
tb_marsbhop/hop also.

khep[KzCN]15/02/2008 05:59

haha~

skitz mapper15/02/2008 07:02

http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spacehop3vv7.jpg

oh wow, looks .. awesome!

Dunno why I never thought of making a texture with a border and solid colour in the middle, I hope you don't mind me stealing your idea :D

LOLLY mapper15/02/2008 08:33

Originally posted by skitz
Dunno why I never thought of making a texture with a border and solid colour in the middle, I hope you don't mind me stealing your idea :D


Originally from kz_kzdk_delianshop

tb mapper15/02/2008 10:07(edited 15/02/2008 10:13)

map already done since 3 weeks ago
2LOLLY: I did not steal this idea,wrong!

LOLLY mapper15/02/2008 14:15

Originally posted by tb
map already done since 3 weeks ago
2LOLLY: I did not steal this idea,wrong!


I didn't say that, but the first map which used borders on the bhops was delianshop, I think.

clair mapper16/02/2008 05:09

Originally posted by LOLLY
Originally posted by tb
map already done since 3 weeks ago
2LOLLY: I did not steal this idea,wrong!


I didn't say that, but the first map which used borders on the bhops was delianshop, I think.


delians was the first one that did lights on em... and then i used that on mountaincrest without knowing it had been done already :(

Pf0llz0r mapper16/02/2008 11:49

who cares if the idea been used before?

clair mapper16/02/2008 20:38

Originally posted by Pf0llz0r
who cares if the idea been used before?


of course it doesnt matter, i just like being stupid and getting facts:P
but yeah, the map looks pretty cool tb :D its been a while since there was a space themed map eh?

Igge16/02/2008 21:13

looks like it can be a nice map

tb mapper16/02/2008 21:34

who knows,who knows... -)))

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.