?crouch-hopping?

Started by Mr.Eiht
22/01/2008 12:46
Page 2 of 2
hybrid23/01/2008 01:52

nilsen1, 2years ago all major cs cups banned the mwheel binds (+duck and +jump), but not all cups, now its illegal in ALL cups. Dont try to argue with me about this, I know better then u (:

PopiT23/01/2008 14:26

Originally posted by nilsen1
Originally posted by PopiT
Crouch-hopping is the lamest thing ever.


Don't speak of things you don't know anything about. "Crouch-hopping" or rysshopp as it's called in swedish is allowed in all great leagues and cups in over the world, and it's pathetic that ppl who don't know how to do it or are to lazy to learn says it's cheating.

So, we gonna bann strafing in kz?


OMG, what does "Crouch-hopping is the lamest thing ever." has to do with facts? it's a bloody opinion. "Lamest thing ever" does NOT mean "forbidden in all cups and leagues" omg --...--

I know how to do it, and i did not say it was cheating, read my post ****..

"So, we gonna bann strafing in kz?" - Again, read my other posts, I said a like most of the HL engine bugs like strafing, bhopping and stuff, but i think rysshopp is like silent plant, or silent defuse, or bugflashing, i don't think it makes the game better in any way.

Mr.Eiht23/01/2008 15:29

lol, thxer for your opinions.
It clearly shows, that it`s a controversial
topic!

faker mapper23/01/2008 17:29(edited 23/01/2008 17:32)

In the biggest german/european league (ESL) you are not even allowed to use your mousewheel for +jump or +duck cause it's considered as lame, and if you do so you get a lot of penalty points... At first I was uber pissed about it, but after I learned to make proper doubleducks with shift and 4-5 bhops with space I got back my movement and started to feel comfortable again :)

Now I seem to start to like this rule because it was really annoying to have everyone doubleducking/using russian duck (thats how it's called in the cs community) through the whole map.

Imo it's a fact that the hitboxes are affected. (which are uber bugged anyway): I guess everybody knows the most famous hitbox bug... If you shoot at someone while he is pressing +duck you kill him with a headshot even tho the bullets don't hit him anymore cause his head is gone and your bullets nail the wall above him ... Happens to me a lot.

So if u go +duck and -duck all the time it'll get harder to hit people because the hitboxes don't move immideately, it looks like they have a very small delay. So it gets harder to hit them cause ur shooting in realtime but the hitboxes change delayed...

They guy who said it's peoples fault/faulty AIM why they cant kill such people is ridiculous :p Obviously it's his BAD/SLOW aim that gives him an advantage there cause of the delayed hitboxes :)

Just my 2 cents.

cheers

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.