More Strafes = more far you go?

Started by lonewolf VIP
01/02/2008 04:58
Page 2 of 4
Judah01/02/2008 21:56

I can also "only" do 6 :$ .. 7 is just something that comes without me noticing .. Same thing as 6.

raver mapper01/02/2008 22:54

Originally posted by peak
if ppl starts geeking with 9 strafes like i do.. 256 and 257 blocks would be done very quickly. but with 9 strafes its extremely hard to get a good timing and DUCK. i've missed 254 and 255 blocks with 256 stats few times :F


dude ... I jump 250 stats on 245 when I miss them ... the LT.RAT stats or so wrong with missing jumps

tjubby01/02/2008 22:56

Its not so wrong raver its just hard to make a jump even if you get longer stats.

^T3DY^02/02/2008 01:01

I make on stats 254 with 8 strafe's. I wanna demo who can do 245 with 11 strafe's is here someone? I can't belive the human can make 11 strafe's please give me a link.
About more strafe's = more far you go if you make 6 strafe's perfect you can jump 253

Fact or Fiction02/02/2008 05:01(edited 02/02/2008 05:02)

I've made 10strafes, but they were just... nothing, got stats like 220, this is smth like just pressing random buttons, so what's the point to make more than 8 (even if those strafes were pretty successful)

Nekso02/02/2008 06:34

I've manage to do a 250 CJ with 10 strafes once,
I think the pre was something like 286 and the sync was low(ish) lol
and as fact said, its like pressing random buttons.. xtremely hard to syncronize

RAJU02/02/2008 10:24

dr0n did 14 strafes and 250

cheche02/02/2008 11:00(edited 02/02/2008 11:01)

Originally posted by raver
Originally posted by peak
if ppl starts geeking with 9 strafes like i do.. 256 and 257 blocks would be done very quickly. but with 9 strafes its extremely hard to get a good timing and DUCK. i've missed 254 and 255 blocks with 256 stats few times :F


dude ... I jump 250 stats on 245 when I miss them ... the LT.RAT stats or so wrong with missing jumps


If you did 250stats on the 245block and missed it, then you've probably jumped too far from the edge.

hybrid02/02/2008 14:40

@Scary: I just cant stop laughing... 11 strafes, lmao

Spaniolu02/02/2008 15:37

I saw that somebody posted time ago a 250 with 11 strafes at chatbox . only pic.

Fact or Fiction02/02/2008 15:40

Originally posted by RpX
dr0n did 14 strafes and 250

oh yea? I'm ballerina then.

puppetz mapper02/02/2008 15:41

Originally posted by hybrid
@Scary: I just cant stop laughing... 11 strafes, lmao


+1

scary, what have you been drinking?

Spaniolu02/02/2008 15:45

I found that chatbox post :
-link-
and here is the 11 strafes

RAJU02/02/2008 16:02

Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
Originally posted by RpX
dr0n did 14 strafes and 250

oh yea? I'm ballerina then.
ye he did :)

Scary Tournament #202/02/2008 21:04

I've done it.

Fact or Fiction03/02/2008 05:02

ok, I don't understand everything anymore

~Kulspruta~03/02/2008 05:09

not possible =\\\\\\
I did 249 with 2 strafes,and 252with 3 strafes.(337 topspeed)
with cj i did 261with 2str.

gaal03/02/2008 06:14

i just cant believe all the trash this kids are talking here, this guy "peak" doing 11 strafes, ye right, take all the bullshit thats coming out from your mouth and eat it.

Originally posted by ~Kulspruta~
not possible =\\\\\\
I did 249 with 2 strafes,and 252with 3 strafes.(337 topspeed)
with cj i did 261with 2str.


i dunno if ur joking, if u are, its no funny, and if ur been serious; u must be retard, 261 cj with 2 strafes? not even with a godlike prestrafe. one day i was jumping and my mom kicked me out of the pc and did 255 one try. :/

peak03/02/2008 11:51

VitriN. :D ok first of all go watch my 253 and 254 demos. in those demos i use only 8 and 9 strafes but im 100% able to do 10-11 strafes also. but there is no sense of doing more than 9 strafes!

Spaniolu03/02/2008 12:13

i think its posible 252 with 3 strafes and 261 cj with 2 but WTF 249 with 2 thats crazy!

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.