Upcomming movie(Screenshots only!)

Started by HarpooooN
11/02/2008 23:01
Read-Only
Page 3 of 12
mytH-_017/02/2008 19:39

omg hehehe =D

mytH-_020/02/2008 17:27

Very good muahhahahah

jass0n20/02/2008 18:07

trailer please <3

HarpooooN22/02/2008 02:04

might make a little trailer ^^

JAy22/02/2008 06:21

send me some more clips of what you've done and i'll give you feedback :)

HarpooooN23/02/2008 10:12

i keep losing you on msn :[

rusty23/02/2008 11:15

more screen shots would be mad :D

HarpooooN26/02/2008 00:28

rusty ill post3more in a min
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/7058/image1iu8.jpg
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/3448/image0pl2.jpg
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3492/image2en1.jpg

rusty26/02/2008 12:17

tyvm :) hows trailer/movie going along?

HarpooooN27/02/2008 00:26(edited 28/02/2008 19:00)

ill make a little trailer now i guess
im bored anyway
hmm Never mind lol i only had inspiration for like 10seconds .. sorry haha :D I'll work on the movie in the next week since i have allot of school

mytH-_001/03/2008 16:58

Nice Nice =)

HarpooooN08/03/2008 13:19

Im currently really buzzy with school so it won't be relased yet(im almost finished just like another min) the intro is kinda done..I won't waste to much time on an intro so i can release it as soon as possible
sorry for the long waiting time

lalevUl10/03/2008 03:13

I think this movie will be awesome. HarpooooN when do you think your finished with it? :P Eitherway the picture's and so on looks nice, seems like it's gonna be a great movie.

pacMan mapper10/03/2008 10:43

want see the movie now :D <3 myth

ichirou25/03/2008 17:43

How's it going harpoon?

HarpooooN26/03/2008 18:30(edited 26/03/2008 18:32)

ok
I GOT some news!
I have a special 'extra' mini film in mind
its gonna be awesome, it has NOTHING to do with myths movie
but im doing that now, it will be included in myths movie as 'extra'
I hope you guys will like it! hehe

about the movie :
intro : 100%
Jumppart : around 60-70%(I haven't opened the jumppart for like a 3-4weeks cus i been working on intro)
outro/credits : 0%(should take like only 3-4hours of work
extra : 50%
there :)
if you guys have any questions about the movie or anything feel free to contact me @ [email protected]



EDIT

Screenshots of the EXTRA part!!!

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4579/image0dx4.jpg
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2875/image1qt5.jpg

zyllEE26/03/2008 18:36

im excited ;]

HarpooooN26/03/2008 18:40

You shouldn't be
since the movie won't PWN as much as you guys are thinking imo lol
Im not that good x]

atomic b0ng26/03/2008 18:52

Oh man now my hopes are high! I think it will be very very good =) <3 myth screens looked so nice i wanna se e it now, would be perfect company to my joint. Gogogo

padnaliQ26/03/2008 19:10

gogo HarpoooN we are w8ing .. <3

Page 3 of 12