Upcomming movie(Screenshots only!)

Started by HarpooooN
11/02/2008 23:01
Read-Only
Page 4 of 12
Fliborecord holder Tournament #226/03/2008 20:15

You know those screenshots are really useless :D They really show nothing about the movie.

HarpooooN26/03/2008 20:53(edited 26/03/2008 21:25)

thats what I am trying to tell them =/
they wont accept that the movie will be garbage! :/
BUT
the extra part will be the best ever! :D
here is a hint about what the extra is about! :O
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/3713/image1nq1.jpg

mytH-_026/03/2008 21:36

Are you saying that my jumps suck!? =)

HarpooooN26/03/2008 21:41(edited 26/03/2008 21:41)

yes ofcourse I am! :)
<3
PROOF that I am working on the movie : http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/486/screenshotvegasextradq1.jpg

rusty26/03/2008 23:44

trailer or movie now! gogo :)

HarpooooN28/03/2008 01:00

lol
no movie or no trailer
you choose ;)

rusty28/03/2008 06:46

if i say no movie then does that mean we see trailer without a movie? :O

HarpooooN31/03/2008 21:55

Yes.

HarpooooN07/04/2008 19:42

OK test week is over
gonna edit some more now

mytH-_007/04/2008 20:35

GJ man ;) <3

HarpooooN10/04/2008 22:49(edited 11/04/2008 00:35)

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/1139/image1bz3.jpg <--picture

oh and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNx8XT7lZY4 <--- little preview(test render)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnu1BCjOHMs <--- little preview(test render)

CothA11/04/2008 07:09

gg

HarpooooN12/04/2008 01:25

ggx2

zNife12/04/2008 02:44

looks awesome! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

bakeLit12/04/2008 16:42

come on HarpooooN release it, now!

HarpooooN13/04/2008 23:35

nah :)
had to much sex to work on it lol xD
she made me to tired to even turn the pc on :(
ill work on it tomorow

oP^14/04/2008 16:00

cant wait :)

liquidi15/04/2008 13:18

Thanks so much telling about your sex life, I just had to hear that.

mytH-_016/04/2008 12:10

Originally posted by liquidi
Thanks so much telling about your sex life, I just had to hear that.


hahaha =D

HarpooooN17/04/2008 01:42

no problem lolol
just had sex again
now i have to wait 1week to see her again
so i can edit a bit more ;o

Page 4 of 12