Upcomming movie(Screenshots only!)

Started by HarpooooN
11/02/2008 23:01
Read-Only
Page 5 of 12
rusty17/04/2008 06:19

i seen ur stomp the yard part on youtube. looks gay to be honest

mytH-_017/04/2008 19:03

Originally posted by ru5ty
i seen ur stomp the yard part on youtube. looks gay to be honest


Link me with that part?

rusty17/04/2008 19:17(edited 17/04/2008 19:19)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSrEqTocj8A

HarpooooN19/04/2008 18:37

LoL
its a fun vid
not something serious duh

rusty19/04/2008 19:23

but is that in his movie? coz it will kill the movie imo

HarpooooN19/04/2008 21:03(edited 19/04/2008 21:03)

you should stop making stuff up..
I mean I never posted it here
Wouldn't that say enough..?
no its not in the movie
it was extra something for fun cus I didnt want to edit myths movie so I made that

rusty20/04/2008 06:15

lol relax man.. i just wanted to know if it was in the movie or not..

HarpooooN20/04/2008 18:39

well next time read :) ^^
editing as we speak lol
trying to finish it as soon as possible :)
youtube acc for updates on little testclips etc ;)

rusty20/04/2008 20:12

yay :D excited ;)

HarpooooN20/04/2008 20:48

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/1049/image3ti4.jpg

prof. chosen22/04/2008 17:49

ehhhh, make the corsshair go away.

HarpooooN22/04/2008 21:49

.....
why the hell should I 'made the scrosshair go away' ???
whats better without a crosshair?

prof. chosen23/04/2008 15:30

in my opinion a crosshair is annoying.

thought other ppl may think so too.
for surf movies its normal to record without a crosshair. maybe i just watched too much of those.
let's wait for other opinions.

mytH-_023/04/2008 15:50

people are expecting to much now..
this movie is not gonna be like the best movie EVER!! sure it´s gonna be good :Þ but dont be so excited :P

HarpooooN24/04/2008 18:11

chosin
why is it annoying to see a crosshair? at least people can concentrate on the middle and dont get too 'lost' if you know what I mean..and mythhhhhhh is right
the movie wont be like uber SUPER PRO LEET SKILLED EDITING ...but I already said that twice or more lol

prof. chosen24/04/2008 20:30

iono. i think i just got used to it. :[

HarpooooN24/04/2008 23:28

Jup guess so haha
O well 1 vote wont make me re-record all the clips XD

mytH-_025/04/2008 00:09

;) and u wont!!! i want the movie to be out!!! =D

JAy25/04/2008 18:14

yeah!! whens this gonna be done??? :)

HarpooooN28/04/2008 15:52

soon, gotta record some more cips,m had a busy weekend :P

Page 5 of 12