Upcomming movie(Screenshots only!)

Started by HarpooooN
11/02/2008 23:01
Read-Only
Page 8 of 12
HarpooooN29/06/2008 01:17

ok
fixed.
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/8119/mythniyi6.jpg

VertikO29/06/2008 01:17

Originally posted by HarpooooN
whats myth flag then?
hes not swedish but what is he..?


hes human:D

HarpooooN29/06/2008 01:26

with his tripple edgebug in 1jump I do not believe hes human O_o
and because you are online
you make this choise :
option 1 : I made the vid longer with like a few seconds(cus i got some jumps i just found from myth on a folder) or render the vid now
the vid not(jumps only) is 2:54 mins
add more so itll be like 3:10 ?

SchlumPF29/06/2008 02:45

just add as many jumps as poss IF the jumps you have found are nice ;)

HarpooooN29/06/2008 03:07

I dunno if they are nice lol
ill just quickly add them and render

Ewoud29/06/2008 06:08

render at 50 fps that is really sexy

lalevUl29/06/2008 20:42

Originally posted by LOLLY
Originally posted by HarpooooN
http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/336/image0tz5.jpg
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/488/image1bh2.jpg
http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/8773/image2hm2.jpg


LOL swedish flag?? ;DDDDDDDDDD


hahhahahahahhaha

LOLLY mapper29/06/2008 21:38

Originally posted by HarpooooN
whats myth flag then?
hes not swedish but what is he..?

You've been working on this movie for almost 6 months, and you don't even know where he's from. I find that amusing :D

.STyLeZ29/06/2008 22:50

Thats definately ..... OWNAGE ahaha

HarpooooN30/06/2008 00:04(edited 30/06/2008 00:04)

why would I care about wheres hes from..lol
sweden,denmark etc all the same for me XD
and wtf
eveytime I render my movie it gives me an error at a point wtf :/

raver mapper30/06/2008 00:40

Originally posted by HarpooooN
why would I care about wheres hes from..lol
sweden,denmark etc all the same for me XD
and wtf
eveytime I render my movie it gives me an error at a point wtf :/


hes from iceland

HarpooooN30/06/2008 01:00

uhm if you would of read the beginning of the page you would know I already had the answer...please read before posting next time?

prof. chosen30/06/2008 14:17

@error: what codec etc. do you use, HarpooooN?

HarpooooN30/06/2008 18:48(edited 30/06/2008 18:48)

avi uncompressed....
time1 : http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4992/time1ge6.jpg
time2 : http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/2138/time2yc1.jpg
it doesn't go on after 39% lol...but at least it didnt crash this time XD

prof. chosen30/06/2008 22:01

unfortunetly i cant really help you. only one thing...tried to set the process priority of vegas.exe on realtime?

HarpooooN30/06/2008 22:59

hm ill try that i gues..i just had it on normal since if i put it on realtime it laggs my whole pc to death lol

prof. chosen01/07/2008 16:46

yeah but thats ok EXCEPT you are on your pc while rendering. i always start the render process when i go to sleep or when i go to school :P i guess most of the people do that.

HarpooooN01/07/2008 18:26

yeah i tried that....it didnt work lol
i left it on from yesterday night around2am till now(18:25)so it had 16hours and it still didnt render :/
how the f am i gonna render this LOL

VertikO01/07/2008 19:34(edited 01/07/2008 19:35)

use magic. im sure it will help

prof. chosen01/07/2008 19:49

lol, he has to export his movie (with all the editing and stuff) at first of course....and thats the actual problem. there would be tons of other tools which would render his movie better than sony vegas. (maybe there are even tools which are compitable to sony vegas project files....im gonna google it)

Page 8 of 12