wRath^ the movie / Youtube added!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vkqkpa
Enjoy!
Things to keep in mind: this is my first movie(probably my last too), so no fancy effects or anything. So don't be to harsh with the comments guys!
Hope you like it =)
I'll add Youtube as soon as possible
Contents of this movie:
Jumps from cs/de maps! and some other maps too..
EDIT:
HERE'S YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSF-Fv08gJ4
FINALLY!
Haha no comments at all ;D
youtube or some stream pls ^^
Bump that shit.. Youtube added!
Edit: forgot to say that the quality on the youtube sucks..
Nice jumps wRath^ :) Keep practicing the movie making :)
Jumps: Word Judah, loved the jumps beacuse every jump was only with knife :) Jumps were easy ofc, but the awp_rooftops tricks rocked :) Keep practicing !
____________________________________________________________________
MovieMaking: No thing special just "jump show" without any effects so we saw a lot of jumps. For next, try to do some nicer texts and some timing. The music was cool for timing! PeaCe
Finally I have to say 6/10
Thanks for the comments! =)
gj man, esp the second jump on cs_italy, cool jump and new for me, very interesting :), some jumps "nub" as de_inferno... but gj anyway
nice jumps :D:D:D and <3 the song btw
what version of italy is that? I can't get on any roof in my italy
Cs_italy_remake.
Thanks for the comments! =) Makes me happy to hear positive comments!
90% were old and not very hard to do imo..
Music didn't really fit either imo :F
Other than that, good job.
gj :ddd
didn't like it at all... jumps ez... all the jumps you show a second before the pre... just playing with the sony vegas or premiere pro you can get good effects
anyway gj
Nice movie and i liked it because there was no longjumps on regular blocks :D Sorry for my English :D
i liked:)
crazy jumps! :O
I'm noob @ kz but I think this is crazy :D
Thanks again guys. I know the jumps maybe isn't that hard for some of you. But to me some of those jumps were really hard.
average jumps but considering your skills you can do much harder :) the movie was clean and nice to watch (for a first movie). Next time set the composition resolution to the resolution you've used to render the tricks from cs :)
I used 1024x*whateverishere* on CS, no idea why the resulotion on the video was different.. But youtube-one sucks.
Please log in to post replies.