wRath^ the movie / Youtube added!

Started by wRath` mapper
12/02/2008 21:30
Page 2 of 2
s0liD mapper14/02/2008 22:24

I was watching like 1/3 of it and got uber bored :D sorry dude

y i r i14/02/2008 22:25

Its useless to do some jumps with so many strafes. e.g the jump in the vertigo from 2nd floor to 1st you can do with one strafe. Or cbble box 2 higher box. And the steam popup was cool!

st0ka14/02/2008 22:32

Originally posted by wRath^
I used 1024x*whateverishere* on CS, no idea why the resulotion on the video was different.. But youtube-one sucks.

probably you didn't change it in vegas ;) the default resolution in vegas isn't 1024x768

wRath` mapper14/02/2008 23:23

Doesn't matter guys, my first video. I'm also not that good of a jumper either.

I also knew about the steam-popup, but I didn't want to make that over again.

And about the strafes, it is all about what you prefer dude.

Judah15/02/2008 00:16

Give him a chance guys :). Ofc it's good with some creative criticize but his first movie and as he says he is not the best jumper :p

cheche17/02/2008 01:29

Nothing speciel, keep practicing kz and movie editing :)

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP17/02/2008 03:31

virgin style !

aprilia17/02/2008 14:18

i like

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.