what do u do when u take a shit!?

Started by Bibo
24/02/2008 01:09
Page 2 of 4

read magazines! :D

.doer!24/02/2008 14:19

sometimes i smoke a cigarette

Dacca24/02/2008 14:45

Originally posted by .doer!
sometimes i smoke a cigarette


LOL :D :D

wRath` mapper24/02/2008 14:48

Originally posted by colix
Originally posted by kz`Moxx
Originally posted by clair
Originally posted by radon
brush my teeth, thats multitasking


did you know that if you keep your tootbrush out on the counter while you flush your toilet, the bacteria from the toilet will get on your toothbrush?


SAW IT ON MYTHBUSTERS HUH?


saw that, it was quite boring :D
hmm, usually im just trying to survive the horrible smells and stuff :)


Lol I've seen that ep myself!


Ontopic: I have no fucking idea, I think I just shit and leave :D

LOLLY mapper24/02/2008 14:50

Originally posted by clair
did you know that if you keep your tootbrush out on the counter while you flush your toilet, the bacteria from the toilet will get on your toothbrush?


not true

lalevUl24/02/2008 14:54(edited 24/02/2008 14:55)

if you leave the toilet top open it is.

ajR`24/02/2008 15:36

I shit on my toothbrush, then use it.

Kraeft24/02/2008 16:06

ajR: neither realistic or fun.

I may be singing or something, otherwise I'm doing nothing.

SUpermaRio24/02/2008 16:11

Originally posted by ajR`
I shit on my toothbrush, then use it.



So thats why u always have a good mood
and talk to people just like shit

ajR`24/02/2008 16:30(edited 24/02/2008 16:31)

You are the shit on my toothbrush.

SUpermaRio24/02/2008 16:33

imagenation is nothing

SUpermaRio24/02/2008 16:34

ofc dream is nothing

SUpermaRio24/02/2008 16:34

cuz nothing is impossible

liquidi24/02/2008 16:48

I just enjoy the feeling.

Bibo24/02/2008 17:57(edited 24/02/2008 18:05)

ill go take a shit, ill try to think ab00t life :) ill edit in 5!
edit: i thought about xj and i realized that this thread sucks

Juhmp24/02/2008 18:57

enjoy your perm ban SUpermaRio

ONTOPIC BELOW THIS

--------------------------------------

Grrr24/02/2008 20:10

masturbrate :D

raver mapper24/02/2008 22:23

Originally posted by IchWill
masturbrate :D


First piss or ..?

Zeov24/02/2008 23:13

it takes like 15 sec for me..so....other than that i might masturbate.

joel25/02/2008 00:02

Originally posted by liquidi
I just enjoy the feeling.



yeah me too.. its really great feeling when u shit XDDD

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.