what do u do when u take a shit!?

Started by Bibo
24/02/2008 01:09
Page 3 of 4
rinkon mapper25/02/2008 02:10(edited 26/07/2015 00:07)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

Nekso25/02/2008 03:24

yea lol..

ot~
look at the wall, and think about nothing at all..
omg that rhymed x)

boom.dll25/02/2008 03:30

pwnd by rinkon!

i play Tetris on my mobilephone ;) (love the game :] )

akM25/02/2008 11:26

Originally posted by rinky
Originally posted by liquidi
I just enjoy the feeling.

do you realize how unbelievably gay that is?


HAHA such a big word!! :P

I just read a magazine

HapHazard!25/02/2008 17:44

I wonder if my body will easily compensate for the amount of blood lost in the stool.

fischauge25/02/2008 18:11

If I had a Notebook, i would take it and play KZ g_G! or watching pr0n sites :p

Judah25/02/2008 19:12

Masturbate, while thinking of puppetz.

oTcHeTo26/02/2008 21:13

make my shit jumping and strafing .. then cleaning the shited toilet

uh .. i dont know im starting thinking.. most of the time when i take a shit im in the toilet like 30 min just thinking about something..

ajR`27/02/2008 01:02

I think of ways to cheat longjumping on an internet game, while I take a dump.

akM27/02/2008 01:52(edited 27/02/2008 01:52)

ajR thats hawt! what happened with your plop 'n drop

ajR`27/02/2008 04:27

I'm a quick thinker.

ve[r]itas27/02/2008 06:59

blumpkin...that is all

sj27/02/2008 07:05

it only takes me 5 sec to take a shit so there is nothing i can do im just too fast

Spaceman Spiff21/03/2008 07:12(edited 21/03/2008 07:12)

Originally posted by rinkon
Originally posted by liquidi
I just enjoy the feeling.

do you realize how unbelievably gay that is?


I think it'd be more gay if something was going in rather than out O_O
... dumb joke.
I read calvin and hobbes or other comics, but my health teacher said it's not healthy to sit on the toilet for a long time

or maybe if im in one of those sketchy bathrooms, i read the stuff on the wall

peteR^21/03/2008 08:52

I just do my business and leave :)

.doer!21/03/2008 10:51

sometimes i cut my nails :D

oTcHeTo21/03/2008 14:45

i start thinking O.o and its not only thinking .. i think about a lot of stuff than im starting thinking about the sides of the things i think about O.o its like this , what will i do after i take the shit , than if i have an answer about what im going to do after the shit than i start thinking how im going to do it or what will i do after this :D

cC|SpiNe21/03/2008 16:53

OMG I started laughing so hard when i saw this, Last night on South Park, they were competing to see who could do the biggest crap, after seeing this I just got the biggest flashback.... so funny.

I just do what i gotta do then get outta there, who'd wanna stay in a bathroom anyway?

Mehz22/03/2008 00:38

Originally posted by oTcHeTo
i start thinking O.o and its not only thinking .. i think about a lot of stuff than im starting thinking about the sides of the things i think about O.o its like this , what will i do after i take the shit , than if i have an answer about what im going to do after the shit than i start thinking how im going to do it or what will i do after this :D


what.

the.

fuck.

lol.

lonewolf VIP22/03/2008 03:46(edited 24/03/2008 00:24)

Normally I think about beatiful and perfect womens and make some exercises with right hand...

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.