Boosting to the sky - 2man boostmovie (youtub

Started by reAti
24/02/2008 21:45
Page 1 of 2
reAti24/02/2008 21:45(edited 29/02/2008 22:47)

Many new, some hard and some old 2man boosts in different normal maps and in two popular custom maps awp_rooftops and ahl_monorail_fixed.

Lenght: 11.56
size: 272Mt

http://www.megaupload.com/en/?d=Z56UL760

Youtube:
1.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwWdYUiinbI
2.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48OrVpTwcVQ
3.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHDA78WueLo

ihmiskilpi24/02/2008 22:01

Nice jumps !

bakeLit24/02/2008 22:11

lol reAti! Love your boostmovies :) New boosts just relaXing :)

joel24/02/2008 22:23

cool but more editing pls :P

CM4eg24/02/2008 23:00

nice boosting but 2 mans booring

Zeov24/02/2008 23:11

Originally posted by sanjam
nice boosting but 2 mans booring



very..

Dezp024/02/2008 23:11

c00L m00vie

yYy.Je PR@BR@24/02/2008 23:22

10/10 !!! Gratz!!!!

boom.dll25/02/2008 03:06

10/10

just awesome! more movies like this one :D

Nekso25/02/2008 03:30

Cant download @ Megaupload
if anyone could re-upload in another site, I would really apreciate that.
I'd love to see this movie, thanks..

k3G25/02/2008 09:13

not bad guys :D
it's interesting to watch >.< gj

s0liD mapper25/02/2008 10:06

Guys you should make a movie about the two man maps we have. It was fun to watch gj

wRath` mapper25/02/2008 11:54(edited 25/02/2008 11:55)

Awesome! I remember trying 2man stuff myself, and it's damn hard. I had a hard time just staying on top of the other guy (okay that sounded a little gay, but you get what I mean.)

And btw: You aren't by any chance one of the guys that was boosting and doing some sick stuff on the Warenhuis/jumpers-Hns-Server a while ago?
I remember two finish guys doing some insane boosting here and there, one of the boosts was in jail, to the roof by.

deus?25/02/2008 12:07

Great movie! No uber effects and that's good, just hate videos with a tonns of effects. Maybe 2 man a bit boring but I enjoyed the music :> <3 Nightwish & Foo. And agree with s0liD, would love to watch 2man maps.

Fact or Fiction25/02/2008 12:45

would be nice to see same-time ingame first person views like some of dudes make 2world records competition with in two first person views.

Dacca25/02/2008 13:28

Really awesome movie!!! Almost all jumps are new for me :D 10/10

reAti25/02/2008 14:29

wRath^, ye we play in warenhuis servers sometimes :)

aFFront25/02/2008 15:03

omg gj! insane movie 10/10 :D

akkord mapper25/02/2008 15:21

i have discovered all this with pm.lv and theres some more stuff but anyway gj :D i liked it

puppetz mapper25/02/2008 15:37

Really nice movie! Love the way it was made, very simple, and very cool. More of these!

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.