Boosting to the sky - 2man boostmovie (youtub
Started by reAti
24/02/2008 21:45
Page 2 of 2
cheche26/02/2008 01:45
Been waiting for this since the trailer. I really enjoyed it, I like how you did more than just one trick in each scene. Very good job.
Bmxero26/02/2008 06:41
very cool
ehlak27/02/2008 10:27
Sickkk movie :D gj
NeMiQ2201/03/2008 10:19
wow I enjoyed this movie so much...VERY GJ!
AnDmAsTe01/03/2008 11:44
gj, very nice movie!
loopah02/03/2008 04:23
Very nice m8s =) enjoyed it!
s1gh02/03/2008 04:35
Very cool movie. The jumps are actually useful. Is there any way to show some of the jumps more than once, but in first person view? That would be cool.
Make more!
Judah03/03/2008 23:54
Awesome movie reAti <3
Kraeft06/03/2008 00:14
Friggin' amazing, one of the best cs movies I've seen, ever!!
reAti06/03/2008 14:14
wow, thanks :O
eMTi15/03/2008 16:09
demos with showkeys pls :D
amazing movie, keep up the great work!
Page 2 of 2
Please log in to post replies.