Weird Lag/ Freeze in Gameplay

Started by Supa
25/02/2008 03:46
Page 2 of 2
Supa09/03/2008 03:06

well i think i figured it out.. i'm on a shared 10mps connection.. so.. sometimes it gets busy. It still doesn't explain why it only happens on certain servers though.. oh well.

skyjur17/03/2008 18:32(edited 17/03/2008 18:35)

"freeze in mid air or whatever where I i just fall straight to the ground" sounds like a simplest internet lagg. Tons of such things in my country :)

what about that you just dont have good connection to those servers?

Some of servers may have bad internet connection too. For example I have 1.1mbps internet line and I host CS server on 900 Mghz Intel Celeron PC with 128 MB of ram. Opcourse sometimes players gets lagged here.

Bad connection may couses a packet loss that means server does not get part of information you send to it. Try to ping those servers in run->cmd.

Supa20/03/2008 16:28(edited 20/03/2008 16:29)

i pinged them .. but I think sometimes I get bad hops. e.g. when i do a tracert

kek24418/05/2008 03:18

look if you have wireless , It may be something in youre house disturbing the wireless as its at moms house, prbly never get fixed

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.