skitz_aztec

Started by skitz mapper
25/02/2008 20:21
Page 2 of 2
skitz mapper27/02/2008 15:00

The beta tester/s are gonna tell me if it's too bright or not when I give it too them, so until then it stays the same :D

skitz mapper27/02/2008 17:14

This is the next part of the map i'm working on at the moment. For the bomb site A conversion I made a separate map to keep it all nice and tidy, and added the bit thats going to follow on after it in as well, and it's huge. The compile time for this map thats housing the 2 latter stages of the map takes longer to compile than the current skitz_aztec build.

I've spent over 100 hours mapping this now, and I can say the amount of detail and effort I've gone too on this project is .. probably overboard. My other roomies love my map so much they even suggested I apply at all the Brisbane (where I live) based game developers as a professional mapper, which was nice to hear and I'll probably take him up on his idea, so this map is also going to be used in my portfolio.

DaMp mapper27/02/2008 19:27

u used null texture didn't you?

skitz mapper27/02/2008 19:37

I haven't gone through and done what I like to call the 'null stage' yet. That happens at the very end when everything is complete and only minor aesthetic changes are done (texture work). So, no I haven't used null yet.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.