Recording Question

Started by Nekso
27/02/2008 20:45
Page 2 of 2
raver mapper29/02/2008 01:22

Originally posted by Nekso
hahaHhahaA :~

and yea.. I need to know please
Originally posted by Nekso
everyone on the server has to kill themselves?
If yes, do I have to be the last one to die?


Kill yourself at the end of the demo. At the time you kill yourself, you must have a nickname which is the same as the nick you submit the demo with.

rules


Because its the best way to show the name of the jumper. When you take your demo, your name ingame has to be a name with "Nekso" in it. So the admins can see you taken it.

Nekso29/02/2008 06:16(edited 29/02/2008 06:20)

I know the rules, I know that dying is the best way to show the recorder's name.
But I'm not asking that..

There isnt anything explaining when I have more people on my server, if everyone has to kill themselves, and if I have to be the last person to die.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #229/02/2008 16:05

Well, I'm not that sure, but Dujes' demo got refused because he wasn't the last one to kill himself (or at least he stopped the demo before others killed themselves)

I'd like a verification by thopa or someone :/

zhady Tournament #229/02/2008 16:28

I have sent in many demos with people playing on the server, I was the only one that killed myself, all of em were accepted.

kojo29/02/2008 17:13(edited 29/02/2008 17:14)

Thats beacuse your zhady, and the others are nonamers :E

lonewolf VIP02/03/2008 14:15(edited 02/03/2008 14:17)

Originally posted by HYBRID
I just love the way you can completely ignore ikm's senseless/wrong posts nekso

I know its boring try to help me, but I dont know everything, ALL OF MY abilitys of kz or ljumping I learn WITHOUT any teacher or tips. I discovered the kz maps alone (wiki), now when I discovered the XJ and try to learn with the pros, guys want to ignore? If u dont want to help or want to ignore, make it yourself, but dont try to convince the others for ignore me.

hybrid02/03/2008 16:47

I'll answer when I translate your message to english.

lonewolf VIP02/03/2008 17:06

I wont translate, u are using this because dont have what to say.

hybrid03/03/2008 01:32

HYBRID said : " I'll answer when I translate your message to english."

ikm said : "I wont translate, u are using this because dont have what to say"

Can any1 explain me, please?

lonewolf VIP03/03/2008 02:23

You understand better, you know that. I dont want any answers, because you dont have to answer nothing, only respect me and my opinions.

Z0ck3rOO703/03/2008 15:14

HYBRID pls stfu, not everybody's english can be as good as yours, i understand everything ikm want to say...

Nekso04/03/2008 00:11

to ikm: I already told you to add me @ friends, there you can ask what you want for me, and if I have time I'll answer you.


stop with this offtopic bullshit! Any admin, PLEASE give a final answer to those 2 little questions about recording demos.. here they go again:
everyone on the server has to kill themselves?
If yes, do I have to be the last one to die?

lonewolf VIP04/03/2008 01:54(edited 04/03/2008 01:55)

(I forgot again your steam id haha, but dont say now, because my dad removes the HD for me stop playing Counter Strike haha)

-- Stoping Off Topic --

everyone on the server has to kill themselves?
I think only the YOU, the id_lan, have to kill yourself, if you done the map and point your vision to the time, of course.

If yes, do I have to be the last one to die?

Originally posted by Flibo
Nobody seemed to say that you have to be the last one to kill yourself at the end of the demo. I mean, everybody else must kill themselves before you kill yourself :/

Judah04/03/2008 16:42

Nekso, why is this so important anyways :P. Just tell them to go spectate when you are recording :P. Instead of making it a big deal, you should just make them do it, even tho it's not a rule or if it is :).

thopa04/03/2008 19:01(edited 04/03/2008 19:04)

Originally posted by Nekso
Any admin, PLEASE give a final answer to those 2 little questions about recording demos.. here they go again:
everyone on the server has to kill themselves?
If yes, do I have to be the last one to die?


They don't have to kill themselves, I can't see why they have to. Just kill yourself as you are supposed to. Their jump-info will not be included in your demo-file. Just tell them to stay as far away from you as possible, so they don't touch you or something.

Nekso05/03/2008 17:26

alright, thanks thopa.

@ Judah, some times I have some friends at my server, and I just feel like trying to record a block or something.. so I just wanted to know for sure. :P

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.