Your favourite demos?

08/03/2008 22:36
Page 1 of 3
Scary Tournament #208/03/2008 22:36

Hello guys, this thread is a bit interesting in my opinion. I would like to hear your favourite demos, and a description of why their your favourite.
_____________________________________________

My favourite is probably kz_sandblock_2. It's the hardest map and you see (in my opinion) the best strafes in the world. It's cool to see a player owning the map. Even though it's not being OWNED.

If I could devide my favourite into two demos, the second demo would be kzno_xtremeblock by zhady. It's damn incredible and probably one of the most-wanted demos. The names of the recordholder on this map are the best in the world. Absolutely a great record, I saw it as a throneshift from t3d to zhady. And the holder of that map are probably amoung the best. In my opinion zhady is the best.

Kz_xj_mountez by T3dbundy is also one of the best, because of the extreme speed on the map. It's probably one of those "perfect" demos. It's one of those demos that have changed hands so many times, and to see t3d beating the old record with 2-3 seconds gives the demo an interesting history. I think it's one of those "most wanted" demos.

kznl_mountainpass by supa really impressed me, supa shows an increible speed. I don't think many people have seen this demo, but it's very good.

kz_man_ultrablock by MicroN. One of the first demos where T3dbundY was beaten. I like the strafes and jumpingstyle of MicroN. He's one of those extremely talented players.

bkz_goldbhop by Bibo, ofcourse it had to come. One of the best demos in the world, no doubt about that.

Kz_ea_beneath by brian, extremely good demo. He beated the former record by so many seconds, and even back then it was a great longstanding record. It was one of brians big breakthroughs.

Kz_ea_dam by 007. It's fast, it got the most-wanted factor and it's enjoyable to watch. I really like this demo.

kz_sandblock by 007, extremely fast playing on a hard-rated map. It's nice to see how the former hardest map have become easy for topplayers.

The terablock demo by zhady. I think everybody can agree that terablock is the biggest most-wanted demo at all. It's probably the most played map and almost everybody finds it extremely fun.
_____________________________________________

That would be my favourite mapdemos. Now it's your turn. Choose wisely and please make a little description of why.

//Sir_Scary

padnaliQ08/03/2008 23:13

kzno_xtremeblock by zhady - unique skill there and goldbhop by Bibo - i love the strafes and the speed <33

LOLLY mapper08/03/2008 23:17

Originally posted by scary
Kz_ea_beneath by brian, extremely good demo. He beated the former record by so many seconds, and even back then it was a great longstanding record. It was one of brians big breakthroughs.


LOL?

hybrid08/03/2008 23:20

kz_xj_mountez by T3dBundy

lonewolf VIP08/03/2008 23:21

cg_coldbhop_v2, by Z0ck3r. (and the unfficial 0058 by T3d)
bkz_goldbhop, Bibo;
kzm_cityhops, by Brian
kz_kzse_dustbhop, by Cordyline

And others...

Judah08/03/2008 23:28(edited 15/03/2008 14:26)

Nice thread Sven.

Some of my faviourite demos:

kz_ea_harbor by radon: Amazing demo. I don't get how he at some point in the demo slows a bit down, but still ends up beating it with so many secs. Nice run, nice style. He can 100% beat it under 3 min - he will :).

kz_xj_caseblock_h by brian: Insane as always.

kz_ea_highblock by tarGet-: One of the craziest demos I have seen. The style, the strafes. Lovely :D.

kz_man_neighbourhood by Bibo: The bibonat0r keeps it real!

kz_cfl_jost_ez by zhady: This is zhadys map. Definitely also one of my faviourites.

kz_kzse_marsh by zhady: This demo is also one of the most insane speedruns I have ever seen.

risk_xtrm_weaponsfactory by zhady: I really don't get how he does it :D.

kz_xj_mountez by T3dbundy: Think this is my faviourite demo. I love watching this demo in 1/4.

kz_facility by brian: Also one insane motherfucking demo. Brian is one of the best speedrecordes. For sure :).

kz_facility by [/b]tarGet[/b]: Why doesn't he play more :/. Another insane oldschool demo.

Hmm, thats it I think. All the ones I picked were some I could remember without looking at te recordlist :P. I probably will update my soon :).


lonewolf VIP08/03/2008 23:42

Originally posted by Judah
kz_xj_mountez by T3dbundy: Think this is my faviourite demo. I love watching this demo in 1/4.

How I can see a demo with low speed?

AzoniC08/03/2008 23:50

watch it with "viewdemo"

wRath` mapper09/03/2008 00:32(edited 09/03/2008 17:50)

No azonic, "startmovie t3d.dem 0.25" then it will show in 1/4.


edit: LOL I typed wrong, sorry. I meant to say playmovie t3d.dem 0.25. Not startmovie.

heiss09/03/2008 00:38(edited 09/03/2008 00:38)

nope ^^ "playdemo xyz.dem 0.25"

PepoMerca09/03/2008 00:58

All target's and ndr's demos.

loopah09/03/2008 01:30

tarGets demos, all of them, love hes style and speed. esp. kz_wsp_valleycliff

lalevUl09/03/2008 02:13

j2s_westbl0ck by brian. He just make the map look silly, haha just inzane.

kzno_xtremeblock by zhady. A very nice run on a hard map.

Few of many, have so many favorites, just cant recall everyone. Love all zhady, brian, Z0ck3rOO7, T3dbundy, omilo, Messing and many more. And ofc the rising star radon, sweet style.

boom.dll09/03/2008 02:28(edited 09/03/2008 02:33)

xtremeblock ofc (tho it can still be improved... zhady raped the map at that time :P )

summercliff_h by Puppetz (puppetz has an incredible style, just love his strafes and speed, he has smooth runs!)

kz_facility brian (very fast demo, very fast!)

target`s highblock (this is the demo i`ve watched probably 200 times :D )

kz_exodus_hard by 007 (this demo is insane o.O, nothing more to add...)

i also love all of mooney`s demos... incredibly smooth style just like puppetz :D

and omilo`s demos (esp corruo_ez & nbs_greatwall)

i think these are my must see demos!

boom.dll09/03/2008 02:32

Originally posted by Judah
kz_facility by [/b]tarGet[/b]: Why doesn't he play more :/. Another insane oldschool demo.

can u pls upload this demo?

sry about double post.

shadowman.09/03/2008 03:28

kz_xj_mountez by t3d
kz_man_owtcity by zhady
kz_absolute by Dujes
kz_ea_beneath by Brian
kz_man_forest by Oddysseus
kz_stonehenge by KNiFEAR
sn_giantree_v2 by sbz

cheche09/03/2008 04:27

Nice topic, right now there's just no way I can pick out my favorite demos, there's just too many to choose from.

But I've really enjoyed brian's recent demos, and especially j2s_westbl0ck_brian_0308, that's just madness. It's like he had to pee the whole run.

Dogos^09/03/2008 04:54(edited 09/03/2008 04:54)

kz_xj_rockblock: cuz the demo is so perfect and cuz i love that map..

kz_ea_highblock: just love tarGet's style and the demo is great

kz_j2s_cupblock: excelent demo and i enjoy a lot watching 007 love his style

kz_xj_3ways[xtreme]: well all brians demos are great but i pick this one cuz i like the map alot and the demo is crazy =/

kz_streetbl0ck: also love ndR style and the demo is really nice

kz_kzse_natureblock[easy]: one of my favourites maps and the demo is insane.. proves that zhady is one of the fastets in the world..

kz_sola: crazy demo by zocker rare style.. just love it

kz_xj_mountez: dunno if its t3ds best demo but its just perfect (or very close at least)

CrazZzed09/03/2008 06:05

kz_kzfr_duke by Jurpo: jurpo is my fav jumper of all time may not be the most talented but the maps he demos and his strafe styles r awsome he is probly the jumper that kept me wanting to play kz after i gave up

Dacca09/03/2008 09:41

j2s_westbl0ck by brian and other brian's demos

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.