Your favourite demos?

08/03/2008 22:36
Page 2 of 3
Mehz09/03/2008 10:14

kz_kzfr_statueofliberty_brian_0454.dem

KNiFEAR09/03/2008 10:24

kz xj caseblock h t3dbundy:D also cg coldbhop t3dbundy:D ofc there's _alot_ of other demos that are really nice but if i must choose i think it would be these 2:D

Fliborecord holder Tournament #209/03/2008 10:42(edited 09/03/2008 10:44)

kz_ea_highblock by tarGet- - Surely one of the most unbeatable demos these days. tarGet- just never stays on a block longer than he should.

kz_ezalpin by ndR - He simply is so goddamn fast. The bhops he does are just cool.

kz_sandblock by 007 - Really nice run. However, I really was surprised when he failed on some easiest jumps in the map :/ He does the least mistakes and jumps really fast.

kz_exodus_hard by 007 - It's just amazing how little mistakes he do in this run. 007 proves here that he is an amazing climber AND bhopper. Truly amazing jumper.

kz_xj_rockblock by joel - This guy surely has geeked this map a lot :p He has a really nice speed here.

j2s_4floors by Z0ckerOO7 - Really nice speed, no mistakes, surely really close to a perfect run.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #209/03/2008 14:09(edited 09/03/2008 22:24)

kz_ezalpin by ndR - This is my favourite map, and maybe the only demo of me I'm satisfied about :p

kz_man_trippin by loty - Wow wow wow loty at his highest level! Enjoy his strafes, enjoy his style.

kz_ea_harbor by tarGet in 3:11 - This demo simply shocked me when it has been released ^^
An "UFO" compared to all the other demos at this time.

poison_art09/03/2008 14:49

cg_coldbhop_v2 Z0ck3rOO7 00:58
cg_islands ndR 01:01
kz_adventure brian 02:11
bkz_wallblock zhady 02:17
and many others)

Mentalo09/03/2008 17:47

kz_man_beanstalk_b02 [Netherlands] sbzvln 03:25
JUST WICKED!

ehlak09/03/2008 18:13

kzno_xtremeblock done in 02:08 brian

Judah09/03/2008 18:19

Originally posted by boom.dll
Originally posted by Judah
kz_facility by [/b]tarGet[/b]: Why doesn't he play more :/. Another insane oldschool demo.

can u pls upload this demo?

sry about double post.


Yes :)


kASJAk09/03/2008 18:42

kz_cellblock/cellblock_hard by brian ! The best demos ever i have seen :O the run "speed" omG. He knows where is every block and thinks fast. just CrAzY :D

j3w09/03/2008 18:55

all brian's and target's demos

and t3d's ofc :D

boom.dll09/03/2008 20:20(edited 09/03/2008 20:20)

Originally posted by ndR
kz_ea_harbor by tarGet in 3:16 - This demo simply shocked me when it has been released ^^
An "UFO" compared to all the other demos at this time.

:o

could u pls upload this demo? :D i`m a big fan of tarGet`s style :P

PS: thanks a lot Judah! <3

Judah09/03/2008 21:57

No problem mate. I have kz_ea_harbor by tarGet- in 3:11, if you wan't it?

ndR moviemaker Tournament #209/03/2008 22:24

I meant 3:11, sorry for the mistake :)

shNz09/03/2008 23:57

drewbie_longjumps 00:31 by PaT
bkz_junglebhop 01:46 by T3d
kz_exodus_hard 02:51 by 007 :D

boom.dll10/03/2008 00:04

yes ofc Judah! i love all of tarGet`s demos :D
PLS GIVE THEM ALL and i will love u forever :"> !

sambb10/03/2008 00:17

donakos' kzfr_bhop_wood: my favorite axn-demo and perhaps the most entertaining demo in xj. fast, precise bhops and superb run.

targets kz_wsp_valleyclimb & kz_ea_highblock: style, fast climbing and sick sc's pwnd.

t3ds mountez: best non-axn bhopdemo with nice style.

:-----]

Judah10/03/2008 00:28(edited 10/03/2008 00:29)

Originally posted by boom.dll
yes ofc Judah! i love all of tarGet`s demos :D
PLS GIVE THEM ALL and i will love u forever :"> !


Here you go :)

I'm off to bed. Goodnight :).

Ggs`10/03/2008 17:02

When i started jump my favorit jumper be zocker and his demos goldbhop megabhop and wildwestbhop(crazy stendup and speed)almost forgot-streifjumpz by omg0 xD sry bad eng

puppetz mapper10/03/2008 18:44

Well, I haven't seen a demo of tarGet or omilo that I didn't love. But my favourites among them must be:

kz_cmp_collage_v2_tarGet_0656.dem - I'm just really amazed how he can take such a buggy and complicated map in such a short time, with such a sexy style! tarGet will always be my idol.

kz_nbs_greatwall_omilo_0258.dem - omilo knows this map better than any other map, and that's pretty clear in this demo that's sexy, fast and pretty much the closest you get to perfection. I was shocked that he could get it down under 3 minutes.

Other than those, my favourites are:

kz_man_eztemple_ndR_0539.dem - A sort of messy demo, some people would say, but I just love the speed and style he's got all through the map! R.I.P ndR

kz_ea_harbor_radon_0301.dem - radon has got such a unique style, and amazing speed, although, he will improve this demo and shock the shit out of you soon!

kz_xj_mounthard_NiconeN_0250.dem - Very enjoyable demo, noone can do such sexy strafes as NiconeN! Love it.

skitz_box_silo_sambb_0254.dem - Sexy demo on a sexy map! sambb is amazing.

kz_tropiclimb_xp_RkA_0940.dem - I was shocked when there suddenly was a new Danish WR on this long, buggy and hard map! Even more shocked when I saw it, 'cause this dude has got so much style and control! Danish pride! :D Respect to you, RkA.

clintmo_bhopwarehouse_tjubby_0023.dem - Amazing demo, I love tjubby's bhop style!

kz_cellblock_hard_brian_0342.dem - There's something godlike about this specific demo. It shows how incredibly skilled brian is. Perfect.

Might have forgotten some demos.

`ScraP Tournament #210/03/2008 20:23(edited 10/03/2008 20:23)

kz_xj_3ways[X] by t3d :D
watched it so many times!

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.