hns_bronx

Started by raver mapper
16/03/2008 18:42
Page 1 of 4
raver mapper16/03/2008 18:42

yeyeye finally ... many people have waiting on this and after 20 hours of total mapping, hns_bronx is here!

I made the original layout, building, streets, ladders, lights, atmosphere. I was on the point to release it, but the game play sUxX. Then s0lid asked me if he could have the map files and he delivered a AWSOME gameplay map! Enjoy

Some sneak peaks
http://www.nuuk.nl/maps/hns/hns_bronx/hns_bronx_rail.jpg -screen shots-
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=PodTIHSB6uk -video-

Download
http://www.nuuk.nl/maps/hns/hns_bronx/hns_bronx_final.rar

Now, put on & push those glasses and geek some nice trickjumps!

hf & gl

Judah16/03/2008 18:43(edited 16/03/2008 18:46)

Insane work raver & s0liD .. One of the nicest hns_maps out :).

dem-_-16/03/2008 18:43

GJ! luv ya!

brian16/03/2008 18:44

nice raver! i've been waitin for this map :)

CothA16/03/2008 18:45

yea <3 esp the video :D

s0liD mapper16/03/2008 18:46

I love the movie :p.. btw im jumping in the movie guys hahaha.. cya on the servers :>

raver mapper16/03/2008 18:47

Also, gimme some IP's the map is running on! So s0lid and me can pwn ur asses

BooLiSH16/03/2008 18:55(edited 16/03/2008 18:55)

nice shit guys... looks really kewl!
will test it now

Fliborecord holder Tournament #216/03/2008 19:12(edited 16/03/2008 19:17)

I didn't even play that map, but I still can tell that you really can't use func_walls or func_illusionaries :7

EDIT: Oh btw, nice lamps ^^

LOLLY mapper16/03/2008 19:15

nice map but I thought the ladders was too long, they should atleast have some platforms. And the map is huuuuge, will CT ever win? :/

CothA16/03/2008 19:24

@ raver 83.143.144.251:27024 gogo

Mehz16/03/2008 19:31

holy shit.

This will be awesome ^^ Going to test it right away ^^

ihmiskilpi16/03/2008 19:34(edited 16/03/2008 19:36)

looks nice !

dEMolite mapper16/03/2008 19:45

My feedback:

Sorry but i dislike that map: The ladders are to far away from each other. So there aren't much ladder jumps. Most ladder jumps are from the middel empire. You need to run most of the ways, so the map is more for the ct side.

Mapping technic:
Many mistakes on the texture applys. House edge start with a window but the other side is cutted of the window. The windows props are to high. feels more like a rats map. Streetlamps with a walltexture?

awesome duude solid <3<3

capuT17/03/2008 01:53

love it <3

Mehz17/03/2008 09:08

With the ladders and all I agree with dEMolite. The map wasnt as good as I thought it will be imho.

Maybe I just have to learn it to enjoy it, but for now, it's not my favorite map.

Mentalo17/03/2008 12:15

imo overall its looking rly nice! only thing i RLY disliked was the sky cuz theres too much grey imo! but still cool map

lalevUl17/03/2008 12:27

I think this map is nice, its a way more fun then all other maps out there atm. Played it on public just a moment ago, really fun, kinda big tho, but there was only 3on3 on the server when i played, will be a lot of fun when its more players. Great work guys, make some more :D

s0liD mapper17/03/2008 13:49

well.. Rooftops arent fun when you dont know where to run.. but when you finaly learn all the tricks its fun to pwn people.

Page 1 of 4

Please log in to post replies.