hns_bronx

Started by raver mapper
16/03/2008 18:42
Page 4 of 4
Yamakasi04/07/2008 18:35

word s0liD ffs ...

Fliborecord holder Tournament #219/07/2008 19:10

Originally posted by kuttaja
+1 solid
+2 raver
I like flibos england very nice language speaking.


Sorry for being such an archeologist but your post is too confusing for me. What's wrong with my English?

Didn't see this thread after my post... What's wrong with saying the map is 30fps for me? How can I explain WHY it is 30fps and HOW to make it better? I have no idea how you have made the map. I never said the map sucked.

Final thing... I had 30fps in that map and I had 90+fps in treetops. And Vyrus, you're saying that bronx isn't a lowfps map like treetops? What the fuck, seriously.

How did I get to the mapchecking team? Simple, by a vote.

Juhmp26/07/2008 16:49

hahaha raver

sorry for bumping old post, but i saw a link to it in his "warning" topic

veer14/08/2008 20:30

sunrise raepd the map =D

bap14/08/2008 20:32(edited 14/08/2008 20:35)

yeah, i love slowmo'ers.

Sunrise @ hns_bronx was awesome though!

akM15/08/2008 19:20

gay slowmo

dLx06/09/2008 19:44

The map is not an original idea thought its inspired by ts_shady. :/

Satsarn18/01/2009 05:20(edited 18/01/2009 05:23)

tell the truth raver...

"Minotauro" wrote ...
Idiot steals my work - What to do?
by Minotauro on May 28th, 2008, 9:58 pm

As many of you might remember I released all the source files for my HL maps in 2005. The disclaimer clearly stated that anyone was free to modify/redistribute them as they wish, as long as proper credit was given.

Well I just found some random dude who modified one of the maps, TS_Shady, and released it as a CS map. It seems to be pretty popular (more than 1k hits on google). Now, what to do? A legal action would be apropriate but that consumes too much time/money, not counting this guy doesn't live in the same country as me.

remake19/01/2009 19:00(edited 19/01/2009 19:02)

hah, read about it too, pretty pathetic.

Mada Alex21/01/2009 18:32

hns_bronx best map ever

remake27/10/2009 03:13

HI louis758 LET'S HAVE SEX.

opa27/10/2009 21:43

ban

Trolis28/10/2009 02:10

Originally posted by opa
ban

hmm yummy :)

I get correct? raver copied map idea ?

Remote29/10/2009 07:19

More like added 15 ladders and released a map.

DiDo-Grecord holder15/11/2009 22:04

I hate that hns map :( because the ladders are so big..

Page 4 of 4

Please log in to post replies.