tryed everything but still 60 fps? :/

Started by britz
17/03/2008 15:31
Page 2 of 3
britz18/03/2008 00:19

thats what it says :/

maniac18/03/2008 00:55

With such a bad CPU u cant reach much fps i think... a friend of me had a 2.8 or 3GHz Celeron... it sucked :-D ... with a 6600GT like 60 FPS at de_aztec :-D

whats ur CPU? a P4?

Dragon18/03/2008 12:26

I don't believe you've got such a bad CPU in that machine.. do you have constant 60 fps, or around 60 fps?

britz18/03/2008 13:06

how do I find my CPU :x
it goes from 59-62

liKo mapper18/03/2008 13:22

man, you dont know, what cpu u have ? - its bad joke or wtf :D

but anyway problem can be in monitor too...so what type do you have..?

britz18/03/2008 13:41

Intel(R) Core(TM) Duo CPU T5250 @ 1.50GHz 1.50 HGz?

Dragon18/03/2008 18:01

so you got a notebook.. try checking ur comp for spyware+viruses / reinstall steam / reinstall win

maniac18/03/2008 19:02

are u sure that u have a 8800 in it? :-D

britz18/03/2008 23:20(edited 18/03/2008 23:27)

SORRY GUYS!

3 GHz CPU. looked at the wrong :)
GeForce 8600M GS
and I got 2 CPU's
1.5 dual core processor

Dragon19/03/2008 13:35

first of all, if you got 2 1.5 GHz cores, it's not the same as 1 3 GHz core. and there's one more thing that came to my mind - are you using OpenGL rendering?

britz19/03/2008 14:28(edited 19/03/2008 14:29)

yes Im using OpenGL

skyjur19/03/2008 18:00

with good system and cs config it is posible to have have 100 fps on 1~1.5 ghz processor and 32 mb video card.

britz, try to enter "developer 1; fps_max 101", into your console. If you wont have 100 fps with theese settings I think it will mean that something is bad with your cs configs and your pc cant handle 100 fps. Try lower rezolution (like 640x480)

peteR^19/03/2008 18:07

800x600 is a nice resolution.
I lagg as soon i get over that :p

britz19/03/2008 22:25

I will try that coderiz

I also use 800x600 peter :)

britz19/03/2008 22:47

Originally posted by coderiz
britz, try to enter "developer 1; fps_max 101", into your console. If you wont have 100 fps with theese settings I think it will mean that something is bad with your cs configs and your pc cant handle 100 fps. Try lower rezolution (like 640x480)


didnt work :/

peteR^20/03/2008 09:22

developer 1 is cheat :)
It kinda gives u a boost in the air.

bunnyT28/03/2008 00:08

hmm did u install the newest service pack and patches?

TT.25/04/2008 19:55

maybe ur monitor is 60hz max ?

0_ZeeK_-*01/06/2008 11:23

I see you're danish like me. Follow this guide, if you have nVidia.

If it doesn't work, i don't know what to do.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pukpk7

peteR^02/06/2008 15:31

This is old, and he managed to fix it :/

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.