sunrise goes hns_bronx

Started by raver mapper
25/03/2008 21:54
Page 2 of 6
raver mapper26/03/2008 12:04

In wich movie is that? And maby a time? :P

BooLiSH26/03/2008 13:10

lol if you didn't watch fact's movie then you sux :(

It's in "Nomadic Mind" @ 6:37

st0ka26/03/2008 14:48(edited 26/03/2008 14:53)

it's not the strafes itself but the control he have over them while he turns in the air (look at 1:30)... he turns and continues to strafe the same way you should know that this is not easy especially with such quick strafes ;) so post the dems pls...
P.S. don't get me wrong the strafes are suspicious as well :D

st0ka26/03/2008 14:52(edited 26/03/2008 14:53)

i'm sorry for the double post wrong button :/ delete pls

Judah26/03/2008 14:53

Pieshels, I was also thinking about that. But Fact or Fictions strafes were much more wider. I don't think you can make such small strafes that are so synced. Tell him to post the demos, and then I'll start judging :).

SikarFTW26/03/2008 15:02

slowmo+dev 1+fps_max 131+airaccelerate 100 = niceeeeee!

LOLLY mapper26/03/2008 15:25

This guy could easily do 14 strafes flat.

Distt26/03/2008 16:38

its very obvios that this is slowmo hack.

pacMan mapper26/03/2008 17:39

FoF did quick strafes on terablock yes but this jump is easy, did it with awp. i can do some quick strafes but i stopped in the air.

Fact or Fiction26/03/2008 17:42(edited 26/03/2008 17:43)

I see only one good thing here: he or she showed us some uberxtreme jumps on hns_bronx, good luck pwning them without slowmo :)

slaip26/03/2008 18:17

btw demos in lj records section not detect for slowmo
so his 258 cj mb slowmo too . :(

Fact or Fiction26/03/2008 18:26(edited 26/03/2008 18:28)

I just watched the 258 demo and he or she did simple strafes, not like in this movie. So I will not be surprised if he or she didn't used slowmo or other hax in that 258demo. And again about movie, one old saying: demo or it didn't happened".

KeltA26/03/2008 19:45

hehehehhe slowmo....

bkZ|psh26/03/2008 20:03

h A x !

bakeLit26/03/2008 21:13

Uff, I think we'll see another 255 lj sooN from this weiRd straFer o_O

Juhmp26/03/2008 21:56

movie was awful.

didn't enjoy watching all the noob strafing

raver mapper26/03/2008 21:57

But what if he is not using slowmo hack? Lets talk about that ... its just insane if you pulls this of if you doesnt use it :D but w/e .. I dont say he used hacks. Because there is no proof .. there where more things people say it cant .. and later people just do it .. so .. only saying something when there is proof. Not just eye-proof.

Z0ck3rOO726/03/2008 22:35

give us demos, the 258 cj is clean, give us some demos from the movie..

k3G26/03/2008 22:45

word zocker ^^
no demos post here , cuz cheat lol

akM27/03/2008 13:56

lmao right. demos plix kkthnx

Page 2 of 6

Please log in to post replies.