sunrise goes hns_bronx
slowmo fo sho
i dont care this is haxorz or not, looks good and thats all.
It's probably raver who's jumping with slowmo and a fakenick :D
If he doesn't want to give demo of the jumps, he's obviously hiding something... and that would be CHEAT.
Nothing more, nothing less..
Originally posted by kzno`PsychoIf he doesn't want to give demo of the jumps, he's obviously hiding something... and that would be CHEAT.
Nothing more, nothing less..
@kzno`Psycho:
Why do we then say no demo, no jump?
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=yT174IfD8fA
he has a wr !!
femtobhop 147
i think raver likes to make clips about h4x0rs omg0 now this sunrise dude
raver = omg0/sunrise , that was I think
roolfy you're pretty new here...
don't make youself unpopular by posting such shit comments
Originally posted by BooLiSHroolfy you're pretty new here...
don't make youself unpopular by posting such shit comments
Good that we have officer BooLiSH to keep things on track here. Keep up the good work.
Originally posted by PuppetZ^Originally posted by BooLiSHroolfy you're pretty new here...
don't make youself unpopular by posting such shit comments
Good that we have officer BooLiSH to keep things on track here. Keep up the good work.
thx puppetz! I'm always there for you guys when you need my help!
Originally posted by Roolfy!raver = omg0/sunrise , that was I think
but his idea is not bad. raver makes some movies about "omg0" and so. and now omg0 is banned... and raver make movies for sunrise NOW ...
don't you think they would check that on the IP when he submitted to kz-sca tournament? eh..
fakenick ftw
I doubt raver is omg0, but that he is sunrise is a possibility. I actually am a bit convinced that it sunrise is raver.
http://nl.youtube.com/user/jeeer
&
http://nl.youtube.com/user/sunrise1111
nice strafes :), maybe it has slowmotion hack, but the those strafes are posible to do that fast for sure n_n
gj/bj depend if its cheated or not :P
all these assumptions suck
not only in this thread...
final conclusion:
raver = omg0 - sunrise - diabolic - biao...
damn guys, how could you be so smart? Never tought people will discover that I have a Multiple personality disorder
Originally posted by raverdamn guys, how could you be so smart? Never tought people will discover that I have a Multiple personality disorder
@raver:
Why don't you just post the demos then? Would be much easier, and we would avoid this argument :).
Originally posted by JudahOriginally posted by raverdamn guys, how could you be so smart? Never tought people will discover that I have a Multiple personality disorder
@raver:
Why don't you just post the demos then? Would be much easier, and we would avoid this argument :).
damn yo .. learn to understand sarcasm. So easy to pickup
Please log in to post replies.