hidenseek tournament
#Jumpers, Jumpers-community.org is once again hosting a hideandseek tournament, this time with 16 slots open, the rules for participating is simple, have a user on their site, 5 players each team, 2 standins allowed, and the clan needs their own server.
There will be better prizes than last time, but again you will get the chance of winning a hideandseek server for your clan, along with vip on all jumpers servers, and this time we got a moviemaker to donate his time to make a movie about the winning team, for more information about this tournament go to hidenseek tournament #2
THE TOURNAMENT BEGINS WHEN 16 TEAMS HAVE SIGNED UP.
Get rid off you and jumpers will pwn.
Originally posted by LOLLYGet rid off you and jumpers will pwn.
@LOLLY:
So true. But nah, jumpers isn't great more. Radon, Dezp0 and scary left. Wonder why :).
haha yee wonder..
Noqex will you act older then 10years this time?
Last time did u cry as soon somebady had a opinion about the cup or smth..
it doesn't say anything on ur stupid site when the tournament takes place.. :/ how are players gonna signup if they dont know when it is? ERRRRRR
Maybe you guys should stop whining about noqex. As long he is the main reason for HNS tournaments, he is doing a great job.
It's ridiculess to see people whining over the same, idiotic thing, every time noqex tries to do a thread. You have absolutely no substance in your reasoning. So please stop your haunting of noqex.
Word to scary.
No need to start flaming.. Keep it on topic please.
nice noqex, i'll participate cu there? ;)
I'm not flaming ey? am I? I'm asking for a DATE, omg...
Originally posted by JudahSo true. But nah, jumpers isn't great more. Radon, Dezp0 and scary left. Wonder why :).
judah it ever made sense that dezp0 dont play hidenseek anymore?
radon is going inactive
scary didn't have time.
I guess not, so i guess you shut your little black mouth.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On topic:
I have updated my main post, with a date of the beginning.
Looking forward to see some teams participating.
To scared? Immature? Noqex, remember all the bullshit you have said to me? Even though I hate you, ya I can still admit that it's cool with a tournament and when radon, Dezp0, scary etc. were in jumpers was great. But, many people go againts jumpers because you're fake behaviour + calliing jumpers the official hns community.
Ok just read your edit, so I'mma edit aswell:
radon is not inactive.
Dezp0 doesn't play hns, no, but we both know why he left ..
And btw, you should get a warning for saying "shut your black mouth" ..
So if you like the idea of a tournament why begin to flame? do i flame every single thread and post you make? no i don't, and i won't begin to do it either.
Got nothing relative to say, don't say anything at all..
Originally posted by noqexSo if you like the idea of a tournament why begin to flame? do i flame every single thread and post you make? no i don't, and i won't begin to do it either.
Got nothing relative to say, don't say anything at all..
@noqex:
I haven't flamed, but stating my oppinion. Same as LOLLY.
Which most of the people would call flaming, judah maybe i don't like you, but im not going to each thread you make to ruin it, i leave it alone, and i got nothing against you other than you backstabbed Jumpers but there is no reason to argue that in here.
Originally posted by noqexWhich most of the people would call flaming, judah maybe i don't like you, but im not going to each thread you make to ruin it, i leave it alone, and i got nothing against you other than you backstabbed Jumpers but there is no reason to argue that in here.
@noqex:
Backstabbed jumpers? Ok I am tired of you keeping saying that, pm me on irc.
i leaved jumper because i dont play hns more -.-
kz > hns
Originally posted by JudahDezp0 doesn't play hns, no, but we both know why he left ..
Originally posted by Dezp0i leaved jumper because i dont play hns more -.-
kz > hns
Judah pwnd.
zyllEE, not really :). As I said, me, noqex, Dezp0 and radon knows why Dezp0 left. Nothing personal againts noqex he left. But ok, if you say so :).
Well he said he left because he doesn't play hns no more. Why would he lie? ah, nevermind.. I actually don't care
Please log in to post replies.